Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
I saw some people and site reviewing the game saying that KA have a Co-Op mode, but i never saw that.

Does KA have a Co-Op mode?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-22-2010, 10:33 AM
No, you are back in the glory days for this Title. No co-op. The only multiplayer mode was a queue system run through gamespy arcade or Heat. 2 teams slugging it out in a system of their choosing for nothing more than bragging rights. Great game though.

Did you get it to work on a newer system?
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-22-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
No, you are back in the glory days for this Title. No co-op. The only multiplayer mode was a queue system run through gamespy arcade or Heat. 2 teams slugging it out in a system of their choosing for nothing more than bragging rights. Great game though.

Did you get it to work on a newer system?
Thanks for the answer.

Yes, kind of it. I can run it on Win XP and 7, but it crashes randomly. But the good is that i can play this and fight some glorious battles.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-22-2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookan91
Thanks for the answer.

Yes, kind of it. I can run it on Win XP and 7, but it crashes randomly. But the good is that i can play this and fight some glorious battles.
Yes there are some great battles, particularly towards then end. I won't spoil it in case you haven't made it that far.

Mine crashes as soon as space is loaded. Cut scenes and stuff all work great until the actual mission launches.

I did pop in to the KA boards a month back and found people running KA off old systems they find in the penny saver or Craig's List.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Yes there are some great battles, particularly towards then end. I won't spoil it in case you haven't made it that far.

Mine crashes as soon as space is loaded. Cut scenes and stuff all work great until the actual mission launches.

I did pop in to the KA boards a month back and found people running KA off old systems they find in the penny saver or Craig's List.
Thanks for not spoilling, i want to finish the game and learn the story.

I just done the first 2 missions, no crashes luckily.

Buying a old PC (BTW i have one since 1996, i kept him for playing old DOS and Win 95/98 games) may be a good thing, if you have other old games that don't work in newer PCs.