Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
i have searched but can not find it. how do you raise the level of your foundry test player?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-22-2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Nicon
i have searched but can not find it. how do you raise the level of your foundry test player?
You can't.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Nicon
i have searched but can not find it. how do you raise the level of your foundry test player?
The Tools wen preveing missions you can inable god mode that makes you invinsibal to test run your mission.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-22-2010, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasviper View Post
The Tools wen preveing missions you can inable god mode that makes you invinsibal to test run your mission.
i was more looking at being able to test with away teams that type of thing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-23-2010, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Nicon
i was more looking at being able to test with away teams that type of thing.
currently there are 2 ways- you may not like either of them:

1- Rank up your Foundry character.
2- Sync one of your holodeck characters across to tribble and publish the mission. Remember that you are able to withdraw the mission once you have finished if you dont want people to play your mission prematurely.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:29 AM.