Lt. Commander
# 11
12-23-2010, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the bug report, all. I've already got this in our database, and hope it'll be fixed soon.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-24-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Thanks for the bug report, all. I've already got this in our database, and hope it'll be fixed soon.
I don't know if this will help you at all, but it seems like the NPC ship swap for me is always a Cardassian Battleship. It may be a coincidence but I had just recently played a community authored mission where the last ship I battled was a Cardassian Battleship.

Thanks!
Strad
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-27-2010, 03:31 AM
Got another instance of this. In the beginning of "The Longing" there should be a Noble Class contact in the Noro System. Instead it is the generic cruiser from the exploration missions.

Regards,
Rachel
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-29-2010, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Got another instance of this. In the beginning of "The Longing" there should be a Noble Class contact in the Noro System. Instead it is the generic cruiser from the exploration missions.

Regards,
Rachel
Yeah, and I was wondering why you did that.

In my Scavenger Patrol mission, I also set up a few enemy ship groups and set them up with different ship costumes (Generic Frigates, Freighters and the new Vulcan vessel) - and now they suddenly show as the Terran Empire ships they are "under the hood".

Similar custome changes on ground maps don't seem to cause any issues.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-30-2010, 11:52 AM
Yes, this is going to happen every time until we get it fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-31-2010, 09:21 AM
Likewise, I tried to run through my missions to make sure everything works as it's supposed to and all the npc contacts I've placed are the generic cruiser, including a group of federation shuttles which, needless to say, looks a little odd in context with the ship they came from
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-03-2011, 06:23 PM
Same thing is happening to me during the Testing phase. Supposed to be an NX-Class ship and instead it's an Alien Freighter of some sort.