Lt. Commander
# 1 Council of Elders
12-22-2010, 09:14 PM

The Council of Elders is a group of Klingon fleets that want to improve the Klingon game play and the player's experience in playing Star Trek Online.

We give positive idea's and feed back to Cryptic Studio's. We are not a fleet and we do not want to control any fleet. All we want to do is to have a round table forum in order to brain storm idea's and help one another to improve on any idea that will improve the game play experience for Star Trek Online. Plus helping other fleets with a pool of players to help in PVP , PVE, and STF's. We dont need a long list of rules.

Our rules are common sense rules:

(1) Being respectful to other fleets and players within the council.

(2) We do not recruit from fleets within the council.

(3) Everybody is equal within the council.

There is no head council member in charge of the Council of Elders.We don't believe in alot of rules to waste time on.As we believe its more beneficial to use that time to improve Klingon content.
So if your interested in joining please apply to this website link http://coesto.guildlaunch.com/
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-25-2010, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chang67 View Post
The Council of Elders is a group of fleets that want to improve the game play and player's experience in playing Star Trek Online. We give positive idea's and feed back to Cryptic Studio's. We are not a fleet and we do not want to control any fleet. All we want to do is to have a round table forum in order to brain storm idea's and help one another to improve on any idea that will improve the gameplay experience for Star Trek Online. Plus helping other fleets with a pool of players to help in PVP , PVE, and STF's. We dont need a long list of rules.

Our rules are common sense rules:
(1) Being respectful to other fleets and players within the council.
(2) We do not recruit from fleets within the council.
(3) Everybody is equal within the council.

There is no head council member in charge of the Council of Elders.We don't believe in alot of rules to waste time on.As we believe its more beneficial to use that time to improve Klingon content.
So if your interested in joining please apply to this website link http://coesto.guildlaunch.com/
I know myself and many others are greatful to see the Council of Elders up and running now and bringing others into the council. I know having watched the format as discussed with the rules as placed above and on the CoE site that we have had in action over the past several weeks it has been great watching how others have helped each other and bounced ideas off of each other to be handed into cryptic as well.

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Holiday season.

Kalara
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-26-2010, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valtesia View Post
I know myself and many others are greatful to see the Council of Elders up and running now and bringing others into the council. I know having watched the format as discussed with the rules as placed above and on the CoE site that we have had in action over the past several weeks it has been great watching how others have helped each other and bounced ideas off of each other to be handed into cryptic as well.

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Holiday season.

Kalara
Yes I am sure the opening of Council of Elders will definitely help improve the game play for players in STO with positive idea's to improve content for the Klingon faction.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-29-2010, 08:47 AM
Council of Elders would like to wish everyone a safe New Years Eve holiday.
We will be holding meetings after the 1st of the year.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Greetings and Salutations everyone........now that we are in the new year the Council of Elders will be meeting soon this month.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-06-2011, 07:23 AM
Thankfully we can now get down to true business and getting the calendar set up as well. I know many of us have been looking forward to the New Year and the New Beginning. We welcome those houses/fleets that would like to join us in our round table discussions on improving the Klingons within STO and also that is looking for another community that they and their fleet members can come to talk and work together on other missions when they are short members being online in their own fleet.

Kalara
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-07-2011, 05:25 AM
Some people just don't learn.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-08-2011, 06:23 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
# 9 When is haraasement is enough
01-10-2011, 12:50 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
# 10 When is 'harassment' enough
01-10-2011, 04:34 AM