Lt. Commander
# 61 well surprise, surprise
12-23-2010, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by specter22
I think Cryptic need to change there company name to Scrooge, not only is the ship seemingly C Store only ( going against all that had been previously stated, Dstahl said it would be available for ship token and some type of mark/badge/emblem when i asked him on TTS) they then make it more expensive than ANY other ship available (except the Gal X and the high price on that was supposedly because it was origionally a referal reward only), just more of cryptics money grabbing mentality..Klingon faction has way less already available than fed side and now were being charged more than feds as well....all i can say is this is an INCREDIBLY DISGUSTING way to treat people.
and did you save that?

and we al understand he still has to get that approved yes? and he can get overruled by his boss as well.

well it has a disruptor lance. and it is the same as the fed Gx, which does not have the ability to be purchased in game, only c store purchased.

*ponders* makes some sense.

of course the drama kings and queens will post their little tirades i am sure, and stomp their feet, cry foul and the like. Unlike the Gx, after testing the last version of this little beasty. he is a fair ship and way better then the Gx in its ability, and way cooler looking for sure.

I am surprised not because I think they did it incorrectly, but that they used some common sense.

now, i will ge tmy popcorn out and listen to the winery crank up and sit back and laugh. Course I will miss this rat, I was looking forward to flying it, just right now not spending any extra money on anything that is unecessary. so it will have to wait.
Lt. Commander
# 62
12-23-2010, 02:04 PM
If you are playing a numbers game then yes, Feds have more ships, but Klingons have more Cool ships.

Carriers, the Gurumba, BoPs (of various shapes, sizes and power)

Half of the fed ships are just copies with slightly different BO power slots.
Lt. Commander
# 63
12-23-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
I honestly have to agree with this sentiment guys. I've already started to push to get this ship added into the referral program, and we'll see what comes of that.
personally i would find that acceptable. i hope you can get it added. the money is not an issue to me, but the principle of the matter is.

but please communicate next time. who ever made this call had to realise it would cause a fuss. a little foresight could have saved a lot of complaints. you must have lost of costumes with this. no one wants that. if it was meant to have been the galaxy x equivalent which is fine (at least to me, im sure others might disagree) then add it to the program and say so in advance. a little heads up will go a long way.
Lt. Commander
# 64
12-23-2010, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
I honestly have to agree with this sentiment guys. I've already started to push to get this ship added into the referral program, and we'll see what comes of that. For now however, this ship is the Galaxy X of the KDF.

Additionally, I'll be moving this thread and the others regarding it to the C-Store and Promotions forum, where they should be located.

Thanks,

Stormshade

Good to hear Stormie

Some more thoughts:

If the referral programs rewards them BOTH instead of as a choice, consider a "C-Store pack" with both the X and the Guramba, perhaps for 2500 or 3000 (with a discount to people who own the Galaxy X already via the C-Store)

if it ends up being a "Choice" of them for the referral awards.. no problem then

I do think $25 is a lot of money, and Cryptic needs to be careful when they ask for that sum, no matter what.
Lt. Commander
# 65
12-23-2010, 02:12 PM
If its going to be added "possibly" to the referal program does that mean anyone who has already "masterted" to recruit 5 people will get the item free??? If so then ill save my cryptic points
Lt. Commander
# 66
12-23-2010, 02:16 PM
It was never once refered to as the KDF version of the Gal X, it was right from the start refered to as one of our LG ships ( you know, the ones weve been waiting for since season 2...) saying your trying to get it added to the referal program is just a lame way of trying to deflect some of the justified anger a lot of people are feeling right now, Cryptic should be ashamed of themselves.
Lt. Commander
# 67
12-23-2010, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
If its going to be added "possibly" to the referal program does that mean anyone who has already "masterted" to recruit 5 people will get the item free??? If so then ill save my cryptic points
I believe if it is added that you will have a choice not both.
Lt. Commander
# 68
12-23-2010, 02:24 PM
Quote:
It was never once refered to as the KDF version of the Gal X, it was right from the start refered to as one of our LG ships ( you know, the ones weve been waiting for since season 2...) saying your trying to get it added to the referal program is just a lame way of trying to deflect some of the justified anger a lot of people are feeling right now, Cryptic should be ashamed of themselves.
Sorry no. They said you were getting 3 LG ships, and there were 4 KDF ships in development.

Now, I assumed that the three "non Klingon" ships would be the LG ships too, but that wasn't true. The B'rel refit was your third LG ship (with the Gorn and the Orion ships) and THIS ONE, which took more time to develop, is the "premium" C-Store only ship.

So you (we) assumed something that wasn't right. it happens. So perhaps roll back the bit about "being ashamed of themselves" unless you can find us a ACTUAL link where it was said to be a LG retrofit by a Cryptic dev and not someone ELSE assuming.
Lt. Commander
# 69
12-23-2010, 02:25 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
# 70
12-23-2010, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Foundry and Season 3 updates have been dominating the teams time, but the Nausicaan ship is slowly finalizing this week.

We hope to have it up on Tribble for everyone to test this weekend (if not next Monday) and it will most likely release in the C-Store on Dec 23 along with the Star Trek: The Motion Picture costume pack.

dan posted that and from that i believe he says c store