Lt. Commander
WTF Cryptic? Nothing in the advert says it can't be gotten like the other recently released Klingon ships (i.e. tokens/emblems). Is it a bug or just deceptive marketing?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-23-2010, 12:43 PM
Its in game now and only in the c store, kinda sucks as i had saved my ship tokens for this ship.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-23-2010, 12:44 PM
Yep not happy about it as well

Just said in the other thread that I will not give them $25 for just a ship that we should be able to get in game for tokens/credits etc, I am now going to buy COH going rogue for $26 dollars on steam and go and play that.
So $25 for a ship that should be able to get ingame = fail
$26 for New levels/powers/missions = win

I know where my money will be going today and its not with Cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-23-2010, 12:45 PM
How can it be deceptive marketing when it was never stated that the new ship would be available for Emblems? People can't take their assumptions and make them facts. If you have a Dev statement saying the new ship will be available for Emblems that's one thing. Assuming it will be is all on you.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-23-2010, 12:46 PM
Yes I saved mine as well. And there is nothing saying it is C-store only. I like playing in the Star Trek universe but not when I have to deal with a company that is so shady regarding it's customers.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Does this new ship have any abilities the others don't?
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-23-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehra
Does this new ship have any abilities the others don't?
It's like the Galaxy X. It has a special lance attack that costs it a rear weapon slot.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-23-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
How can it be deceptive marketing when it was never stated that the new ship would be available for Emblems? People can't take their assumptions and make them facts. If you have a Dev statement saying the new ship will be available for Emblems that's one thing. Assuming it will be is all on you.
The fact that the other ships are available with emblems/tokens says it is deceptive. Making the other ships that way set a precedent of expectation that is not at all unreasonable in this case. So yes, it is deceptive.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-23-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warguppy View Post
WTF Cryptic? Nothing in the advert says it can't be gotten like the other recently released Klingon ships (i.e. tokens/emblems). Is it a bug or just deceptive marketing?
How do you get the Gal-x? Just curious.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-23-2010, 12:50 PM
Devil's Advocate: The Excelsior is C-Store only.

Player Rant: Why can't all refit ships (barring the G-X) be attainable by in-game means. And why is the Naussicaan ship 2k CP?! Outrageous! The others (again, barring the G-X) are only 1200.