Lt. Commander
# 101
12-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Any chance of a more canon update to the intrepid class model?
Lt. Commander
# 102
12-24-2010, 11:01 AM
1. Klingons have more variety of Tier 5 ships than Federation at this point, especialy in terms of styles of ship, will we ever see a wider variety of Tier 5 federation ships drawn from various member species?

2. Balance pass and ships slowly getting destoyed over time rather than either healing forever of going poof in seconds - when?

3. Will we ever see a rework of racial traits so that the stock races aren't so inferior to going alien, and will we ever see the gameplay of extreme races like Gorn or Betazoids better reflect their feel from the shows rather than just playing like any other character?
Lt. Commander
# 103
12-24-2010, 11:05 AM
1.Are you going to fix the intrepid bridge pack so it actually looks like the intrepid bridge? Was very disapointed when purchasedi it.

2.Any update of making ship interiors and bridges scaled correctly? The door changes are great but a football pitch for the bridge isnt. etc.etc.
Lt. Commander
# 104
12-24-2010, 11:15 AM
Any chance we could limit the Ask Cryptic to three questions per member so we don't have the spam fest like Simale's posts?
Lt. Commander
# 105
12-24-2010, 12:04 PM
Any details on the new crew and/or first officers system?

Will the design from the "Design the Enterprise Contest" be available as a player ship in game, or is it only going to be used for the NPC enterprise?

Are you planning a weekly series or something seperate for the introduction of the new enterprise?

If I were a pirate and you were a ninja and we were both robots, who would win in a fight?
Lt. Commander
# 106
12-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Are their any plans for more warzone-like pvp maps? (just anything to avoid the que)

Is exploration going to be revamped soon or is this on the plate for a season 4-5 release?
Lt. Commander
# 107
12-24-2010, 01:01 PM
- seeing how we got the ship kits now, is there any plans on making kits for ground as well?
aka. our characters.

- Is there any plans on making more refits of the ships we already got at lower tiers?
Lt. Commander
# 108
12-24-2010, 01:04 PM
At some point when another race is made to be playable would it be possible to develope a Mercenary type group. Many of the trek shows have shown these rouge groups and are a bit refreshing in the not so everyday star trek. Many of the races such as Naussicans, Ferengi, Orions could be used for this purpose. Even though they are part of larger orginizations I would speculate that not all Ferengi are part of the Federation for example. If developed you could have missions that get you to plant charges and destroy an enemy base or ship. Or capture a ship and have it unlocked for you to play at your next level. The main idea for this came from the TNG episode Gambit 1 & 2. It would also give players another faction to play that is not really good or bad, just out for profit and acquisitions.
Lt. Commander
# 109
12-24-2010, 01:05 PM
Is there any chance, whatsoever, that the distiction between off-duty, and uniform slots can/will be removed. I understand that the "swimsuit" discussions may figure into this .. but all of the other clothing sets being locked out seems rather ludicrious. I'm looking at YOU Merc Outfit... Why is it the Merc outfit is set to Off-Duty? Some of the other standard Off-Duty clothing pieces would be awesome as uniforms for me, and my crew... so.. here's hoping that, maybe aside from swimsuits, clothing can be either or? Please?

Saith
Lt. Commander
# 110
12-24-2010, 01:06 PM
after reading all the great questions I could only find one worth asking.
here it is.

If a train heading west at 50 miles per hour ran into a D7 battle cruiser at warp 6. What would be the delay in light nano seconds before the passengers of each perspective vehicle knows there hit? Start with d7 then train. Please answer in the form of a question.

Oh and marry christmas/holyday and happiness to everyone in cryptic and to all the players in STO. May your wishes come true good fortune beam to you full speed ahead warp factor 9.
Closed Thread