Lt. Commander
# 131
12-25-2010, 02:28 AM
2 simple questions, now that we have the new drop loot on stf's can we please get it so we can team klingons and feds together...
Also know you have welcome back weekends for people to test the game again, have you considered possible a double xp weekend??? I know it doesn't take alot to level up at times, but to help grind up klingons it could be considered. I already have 4 chars maxed 3 fed and 1 klingon, I have 2 more klingons that i'm slowly working on and a weekend of double xp would make it easier to power them up.

Thanks for considering the questions.
Keep up the awesome work.
Lt. Commander
# 132
12-25-2010, 03:09 AM
  • When we get an option to get a C-store canon stuff by a different way (like Nebula.. C-points or grind)
  • Will we ever get the canon bridges for our ships? Or we get "just" the Foundry for "Do it yourself"

Thanks for the reply
Lt. Commander
# 133
12-25-2010, 03:17 AM
I am being asked over and over again by my Fleetmembers: Any news on Fleet bases?

My question is: A while ago it was heavily indicated that fleet bases were upcoming. Lots of people caught notice of this, and are awaiting this feature. Will there be fleet bases, and to what level will we be able to decide / Buy diffrent shops for theese bases IF they are coming?
Lt. Commander
# 134
12-25-2010, 03:42 AM
just two question, can we expect to see the Aventine int he game any time in the future, and can we ever expect to see realistic kinetics for explosions and kinetic weapon hits altering your ships flight lath like throwing it around
Lt. Commander
# 135
12-25-2010, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -EVENT-HORIZON-
just two question, can we expect to see the Aventine int he game any time in the future, and can we ever expect to see realistic kinetics for explosions and kinetic weapon hits altering your ships flight lath like throwing it around
i'd read not so long ago that the aventine was being worked on. after reading about it and seeing the layouts in the latest star trek mag, i have to say i'd buy one.
Lt. Commander
# 136
12-25-2010, 04:11 AM
I did not read the entire thread, so I don't know if someone already asked this.
I have asked this question many times before, and would like to see if anything new has been discussed.

Will there be an actual Fed Dreadnought ( carrier and or support based ) released or planned?

Klingon Dred/carrier support based ships give a tactical advantage to that faction. One on One with a well specked carrier captain is a no win scenario when playing a fed of any spec.
Lt. Commander
# 137 Carrier
I did not read the entire thread, so I don't know if someone already asked this.
I have asked this question many times before, and would like to see if anything new has been discussed.

Will there be an actual Fed Dreadnought ( carrier and or support based ) released or planned?

Klingon Dred/carrier support based ships give a tactical advantage to that faction. One on One with a well specked carrier captain is a no win scenario when playing a fed of any spec.
Lt. Commander
# 138

Lt. Commander
# 139
12-25-2010, 04:13 AM
This was not a spam^^^^^^^^ did not mean to post 3 times the forum or my PC lagged when trying to post....
Lt. Commander
# 140
12-25-2010, 04:20 AM
Are you planning to add more mini games to the game in near future?

I really liked the idea when the scan game launched with Season 2 and was really looking forward to seeing more mini games in the game with Season 3. However, you did not add any with that update.
Closed Thread