The Romulan Star Empire is far and away the most popular option for the next playable faction. What lessons have you learned from the unfortunate state of the Klingon faction at launch and your efforts to improve it, and has that experience changed how you will approach the Romulans when you start work on them?
1. Pet deployment in Capture and Hold matches on the part of the KDF can become extreme, especially since there are now four ships that deploy pets. This can even cause machine lag for some users. In terms of the match, the large number of pets can cause problems in their ability to lock down players and slow travel between nodes. Is there any solution to this situation currently in development?
2. PvP, especially among premades, already involved an incredible degree of survivability before the addition of the Aegis and Borg sets. Can we expect to see any changes in these sets to decrease the extreme levels of survivability and offer other bonuses, such as utility options like the current Borg Tractor Beam?
3. Is there a plan to fix the current PvP queue system? The current system, as has been outlined in the forums in far more detail, can result in continually skipped players, games not actually launching, and other problems.
4. There seems to be a movement away from escort/raptor ships and towards more survivable ships in PvP, due to the prevalence of combined fire on the weakest target. Are there any plans to rectify this situation?
5. For some of us, PvP is the endgame for Star Trek Online. When can we expect additional content, such as new maps and game modes, for PvP?
6. I have a group of four friends who have regularly played together for several months now. We find the STFs to be so slow paced and miserable that we'd rather do something else, such as play another game, than actually complete them. Now that valuable end game equipment has been attached to them, are there any plans to revisit these missions and make them something more than a grind?
7. Will player characters ever receive a stun/debuff immunity timer as NPCs do? Being chain-Borged is a very frustrating experience in ground play.
I understand that Season 3 is an on going season until sometime in January. If I am correct could there be an ETA on the Foundry going live on the Holodeck because it still seems very "incomplete" on tribble right now.