Lt. Commander
# 41
12-23-2010, 07:56 PM
Special Task Force missions (STFs) are miserable on the Borg side. Did you intend for us to be spending up to 6 hours at a time on these or spend hours in Sector Space looking for a group that can stay together longer than 30 minutes without someone going AFK or ragequitting? Did you intend for people to refuse to play with people that aren't "experienced" meaning they're almost completely inaccessible to new players? Why won't you reduce the egregious difficulty on these missions so that we can ENJOY them, or at least make it selectable via the Difficulty settings (current settings would obviously be "Elite Difficulty")?
Lt. Commander
# 42
12-23-2010, 07:58 PM
1. A couple months back, a dev (I forget who) said something about faction specific weapons. Is there any new news on this and would it just be a NPC thing or would the characters actually get these weapons too?

2. More melee weapons? I know this has been asked a lot but I'd like to know if there has been any development with them.

3. If I recall correctly all of the new mini-games (including poker and tongo) were put on hold due to more manpower needed for the Foundry. After the launch of the Foundry, will you guys start working on those new mini-games again?

4. Can you give us any info on how UGC will work for designing starbases or ship interiors? Like for example, will we be able to customize our entire ship, or just the 2 decks we have now?

5. Can you give us any more info or hints regarding Series 3, how the First Officer (and other bridge officer) system will work, and when to expect Gorn customization and the new ESB (pictures would be nice too )
Lt. Commander
# 43
12-23-2010, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-ryan777 View Post
1. A couple months back, a dev (I forget who) said something about faction specific weapons. Is there any new news on this and would it just be a NPC thing or would the characters actually get these weapons too?
This has somewhat been addressed in crafting. Klingons craft disrupter weapons and not phaser weapons, and vice-versa for the Feds.
Lt. Commander
# 44
12-23-2010, 08:05 PM
On TNG, DS9, and VOY the Klingons had these fingerless gloves. They somehow don't look right without them. Did you guys not notice or just decide not to make them? Also, is there any reason for the plans to ad a tax to the Exchange?
Lt. Commander
# 45
12-23-2010, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-ryan777 View Post

2. More melee weapons? I know this has been asked a lot but I'd like to know if there has been any development with them.
They are working on different animations for the melee weapons, because they don't want it to be boring.
Lt. Commander
# 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Clango View Post
On TNG, DS9, and VOY the Klingons had these fingerless gloves. They somehow don't look right without them.
^ this. i was wondering about that myself.
Lt. Commander
# 47 Foundry Beta
Will there be any more items that you can add or stuff like that for foundry beta and will you be able to be adding D-7 class klingon ships so if someone wanted to make a back in time mission with a space battle they could add those?
Lt. Commander
# 48
12-23-2010, 08:09 PM
When placing items on the C-store, what is the deciding factor on weither new content goes on the C-store and what is the deciding factor in pricing C-store items?

There was mention that there might be a change to healing and combat resistances in general, can you mention any possible work being done towards the road?

Is there any previews on upcoming Weekly eposides? And when can we expect to see the next series of eposides roll out?

Open PVP, what type of strides is the game going to be taking towards the possible goal?

Will we ever see Customizable Kit options?
Lt. Commander
# 49
12-23-2010, 08:23 PM
If you plan to make more sets, are they going to remain the same tier and about the same usefullness? Or will it be a mad dash to get "the best stuff since thos stuff"? Personally, I think we should stay the same teir wise and start expanding skill sets (not enough points and space/ground should be seperate).

Also, can Federation have swords and fighters? If you look at canon, the Federation INVENTED fighter tech. Its kinda dumb fir Feds to not use it. I also saw a Peregrine fighter in Battle Group Omega, so I know theyre coded in. When can we use them? And Captain Calhoun (who should be posted on the USS Excalibur) also HAS the Excalibur sword. The first captain of the Excelsior had either a batton a nightstick or a shock stick too I think.

Since the Klingons have exploited the fighter/ship npc spawning, are you planning to nerf that,( which should be done) or are you planning to give Feds a counter skill?

Ive noticed that no one can really use their favorite equipment without getting blown to smitherines. Are you planning on balancing the weapons and sheilds anytime soon so we can focus on skills instead?
Lt. Commander
# 50
12-23-2010, 08:34 PM
Dabo and the Anomaly Scan mini-games are very fun and entertaining. Are there any plans to implement other mini-games -- such as Tri-D Chess -- in-game?
Closed Thread