Lt. Commander
# 491
01-08-2011, 05:30 PM
A few months ago, the Devs mentioned a revamp of all hairstyles to the new hair technology, used with the Catian facial hair. Is this still being worked on or has the hair revamp benn put on hold? For example many Catian characters are waiting to get actual hair on their heads since the day the race was released.
Lt. Commander
# 492
01-08-2011, 10:59 PM
Another couple of questions that have been on my mind:
  • Will we ever see other races' homeworlds? The Trill homeworld? Bolarus IX? Cait? Sauria?
  • Will we ever see diplomatic missions that require disguising one's self to blend in to a pre-warp civilization for first contact, reconnaissance, or other types of missions? A couple of examples include ST:TNG Ep 07x06 (Thine Own Self) when Doctor Crusher and Commander Riker disguised themselves as Barkonians to recover Lt. Cdr. Data, and ST:TNG Ep: 04x15 (First Contact) in which Cdr. Riker disguises as a Malcorian to begin establishment of first contact between the Federation and the Malcorians.

Again, thank you for your time.
Lt. Commander
# 493
01-09-2011, 03:23 AM
-there was talk about wild animals on away missions, and i have seen some wild targs on a klingon mission, i was wondering if this will be expanded to other missions?

-any chance on klingon and federation joint actions in the future?

-are we likely to see ground 'set' items like the borg and ageis in the future?

-any chance of breaking STFs down into several smaller missions? (but just as difficult) so that if (and in my experiance when) members of a team leave and others cannot be found atleast some progress will have been made

-why not add bat'leths to fed R&D? they have had alliance with the klingons in the past and have klingon officers. it's not unfeasable that they were given the basic knowlage of how to make them.

-can we have some diplomatic trophies? say by aiding 50-100 planets or a certain number of first contacts

-Will my fed officer's klingon exchange officer be able to become first officer and a fed captin in the future? it was the only reason i chose a gorn.

-is it possible that in the future there would be away missions with more than 4 BOs?
-will there be more missions with less than 4 BOs?
the consistancy is getting... too consistant

-Swordmasters, any chance of down scaling them a bit? they seem to be mini bosses in them selves now even in normal, either that or make all armour more physicaly resistant.

-Will we get an EMH as part of the new crew system? will it be the one from the tutorial?
Lt. Commander
# 494
01-09-2011, 03:25 AM
o last question i swear

will we get a yeoman as part of the new crew system? i know they havent been seen since TOS but then nither had that doomsday device :p
Lt. Commander
# 495
01-09-2011, 07:27 AM
The ask cryptic edition came out already. All the questions they were going to answer have been. We will not see any more response from this thread.
Lt. Commander
# 496 10:00 p.m. tonight first vigil
01-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerV
The ask cryptic edition came out already. All the questions they were going to answer have been. We will not see any more response from this thread.
For those of us that didn't have our questions answered, please join me in a vigil at Earth Spacedock. I have asked the Cryptic team to resurrect a Tomb of the Unknown Question in the lobby near the admirals office where i plan to hold an anniversary every month after the "ask cryptic" is published. The anniversary will commemorate the questions we are too quick to forget each month. Starting tonight, a vigil will be held the night before every anniversary. It will be customary to have a moment of silence during the vigil. I would also like for us to sing songs together the next day when the anniversary is observed.
Lt. Commander
# 497
01-09-2011, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerV View Post
Reminds me of something...

From June last year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulDreamer View Post
To be completely honest, I'm very disappointed. It reminded me of a presidential press conference, skirting around anything of substance in favor of the same stuff we've heard time and time again. More missions with Q? Really? That's a pressing matter turning people away from the game? C'mon, guys! You're insulting us with crap like that.

My stomach dropped a few inches when diplomacy and exploration came up. Sounds like it's just going to be another version of exploration missions tied to its own accolade system. Disappointing to say the least.

No mention of any serious game-changing features - because that's what the game needs. We don't need more of the same. We have plenty of it now.

Would have been nice to hear something more than "we're working on it" or "we're looking into it." I feel like I've heard those statements about as many times as I've had to gather spacial anomalies...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
I dont think that anything with high priority was in there...
Lt. Commander
# 498 Organizing inventory
01-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Is there coming any updates to inventory? Useful feature which I miss is option to organize items by type, name, value or quantity (for example).
Lt. Commander
# 499
01-09-2011, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Gone. See Here.
▲ & here +here +here
▲ &here
▲ +here
I guess gone has different meanings for some folks
Lt. Commander
# 500
01-09-2011, 06:50 PM
If you look I only posted like 2 days ago :p and go look at my captain log crap if you want i havent played, I've read that it hasn't changed much :p
Closed Thread