Lt. Commander
# 501
01-11-2011, 04:32 AM
don't they normaly close these threads after the ask cryptic answers come, or is this next months now?
Lt. Commander
# 502
01-11-2011, 02:17 PM
When will Klingons obtain a greater selection of clothing?
Lt. Commander
# 503
01-12-2011, 09:45 AM
This has probably been asked already, so if I'm just repeating a question forgive me: when will Cryptic roll out a Bridge set for the Sovereign-class?
Lt. Commander
# 504 Ground items
01-12-2011, 06:23 PM
It would be nice to have aegis and borg sets on the ground as well just i idea i was thinking off, Like shield,body armour,Science kits,enginnering lits,tactical kits what do you think crptic.
Lt. Commander
# 505
01-14-2011, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
don't they normaly close these threads after the ask cryptic answers come, or is this next months now?
I'm only guessing, but I'm thinking these thread is looked at a lot, even after it has run it's course.
Some of the questions asked where all from this thread? Some were from previous months back.
But if a new thread opens,.. I'd take all your questions and run copy / paste actions.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_StarStalker
And here it is again.....

Shuttles....

What are the possibilities of adding a line of shuttles to become part of your ships inventory? There are so many designations of shuttles to use for many different reasons. It can be stored onboard ship for when you require it....

---- Mission Ideas ----
Racing - A nice simple one, players take part in head to head races much like PvP. Races can be anything from simple point to point or time trial. This also allows for options such as obstructions (Navigate through an asteroid belt).

Away Missions - Sometimes beaming down to a planet is not optional so you would use a shuttle. Guide your shuttle to the surface through a selection of weypoints (Rings Maybe) to ensure a smooth and safe landing. Missing a weypoint means turbulance and damage to your shuttle. Could also add a time limit to complete the decent and land at designated point.

Diplomatic - Ferrying a VIP from one planet in a sector to another. Can be done via your ship but this is also an option.

---- Further Options ----
Not only would the above missions be great but there is also the option of upgrading specified parts making it quicker etc much like your ships but for the benefit of racing etc etc... Also could become a usefull option in battles where your shuttle could become either a repair option (Fixing hull damage), Shield Option (extending its shield over a small part of effected ship when yours have been drained in one area) and a Tactical Option (acts as a stand alone figther for 20 seconds).

Last but not least...... GIVE US THE DELTA FLYER!!!! LOL

I will post this in every ask Cryptic until either A, We get something along these lines. B, A response to the question. Or C, I get bored... and I've got a funny feeling about getting bored lol

Congrats to STO on all those awards, keep up the good work!
Delta Flyer is slated to be in the next patch for the anniversary and I think it is part of the next weekly series. Although, I do not know the extent of it. I think it may be like the Pet shuttle they gave everyone for the Tribble testing for Season 3's patch. Also, I love your idea's for the shuttle, bravo.
Lt. Commander
# 507
01-15-2011, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klytemnestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_StarStalker
And here it is again.....

Shuttles....

What are the possibilities of adding a line of shuttles to become part of your ships inventory? There are so many designations of shuttles to use for many different reasons. It can be stored onboard ship for when you require it....

---- Mission Ideas ----
Racing - A nice simple one, players take part in head to head races much like PvP. Races can be anything from simple point to point or time trial. This also allows for options such as obstructions (Navigate through an asteroid belt).

Away Missions - Sometimes beaming down to a planet is not optional so you would use a shuttle. Guide your shuttle to the surface through a selection of weypoints (Rings Maybe) to ensure a smooth and safe landing. Missing a weypoint means turbulance and damage to your shuttle. Could also add a time limit to complete the decent and land at designated point.

Diplomatic - Ferrying a VIP from one planet in a sector to another. Can be done via your ship but this is also an option.

---- Further Options ----
Not only would the above missions be great but there is also the option of upgrading specified parts making it quicker etc much like your ships but for the benefit of racing etc etc... Also could become a usefull option in battles where your shuttle could become either a repair option (Fixing hull damage), Shield Option (extending its shield over a small part of effected ship when yours have been drained in one area) and a Tactical Option (acts as a stand alone figther for 20 seconds).

Last but not least...... GIVE US THE DELTA FLYER!!!! LOL

I will post this in every ask Cryptic until either A, We get something along these lines. B, A response to the question. Or C, I get bored... and I've got a funny feeling about getting bored lol
Congrats to STO on all those awards, keep up the good work!Delta Flyer is slated to be in the next patch for the anniversary and I think it is part of the next weekly series. Although, I do not know the extent of it. I think it may be like the Pet shuttle they gave everyone for the Tribble testing for Season 3's patch. Also, I love your idea's for the shuttle, bravo.
I totally agree to all of this!
Lt. Commander
# 508
01-16-2011, 02:21 PM
When are you actually going to finally add a loot system?
Lt. Commander
# 509
01-19-2011, 10:29 PM
I would like to see a couple things for the fleets. First will there be more ranks planned or subranks i know you are all busy with more of the large scale projects, but is there any talk or plans to add this feature anytime? And another fleet question, are there any plans for a more efficient way to communicate to fleet wide besides fleet mail, and message of the day. It is a little inefficient in the fact you can only send 1 mail per 24hours.
Lt. Commander
# 510
01-19-2011, 11:43 PM
What season is Admiral and/or Fleet Admiral rank going to come out in? and will captains continue to be allowed to earn points to upgrade their skill trees?
Closed Thread