Lt. Commander
# 51 Kar'Fi ship costume
12-23-2010, 09:18 PM
Is there a possibility for a Klingon appearance ship costume for the Kar'Fi Battle Carrier?

-Keppoch
Lt. Commander
# 52
12-23-2010, 09:24 PM
Will we see NPC ships such as the Typhoon, Jupiter, Scimitar or abilities like metaphasic shields ever be playable or usable if not in season 4 and beyond or as C-store items?
Lt. Commander
# 53
12-23-2010, 09:24 PM
With the advent of the Excelsior Refit, there was some discussion about possibly reconfiguring BOff slots on the other Tier-5 cruisers to bring them all to parity. Is this still being considered/worked on? (I for one miss the looks of my Sovereign)

Thanks for all the hard work!

TripQue
Lt. Commander
# 54
12-23-2010, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSpock View Post
Dabo and the Anomaly Scan mini-games are very fun and entertaining. Are there any plans to implement other mini-games -- such as Tri-D Chess -- in-game?
I hear they are going to ad poker
Lt. Commander
# 55
12-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Fours questions

1) Is there any plan to add the Typhoon as a Player ship?

2) Is there any plans to provide 'retrofits' other tier 4/5 ships?

3) Now we have ship based sets are there any thoughts about adding ground based sets?

4) A number of items were provided as part of pre-orders/special purchase (TR-116 rifle, Multi-spatial shielding, REd-Matter capacitor, Neodynium Array etc). Is there any plans to allow these to be crafted come the crafting re-vamp in a future season?
Lt. Commander
# 56
12-23-2010, 10:11 PM
The Akira Refit Thread is very popular. Any chance we might get to see this ship in action at a higher level in the game as a Retrofit ?
Lt. Commander
# 57
12-23-2010, 10:27 PM
Are there any plas on releasing the Delta Flier, or other shutte tye that plaier might be allow to fly?
Lt. Commander
# 58 Keep it cannon
12-23-2010, 10:58 PM
star trek is and will always be explorasion !! if abrahams follows genes vision,so gettting to my point is more and better crafting,diplomatic led senarios,char & item candy and missions that could be started form our own ship eg...bridge,ready room,lounge &i hope you get the drift .try to put some sound into load up screens to quiet between maps. great job all in all keep it up.
Lt. Commander
# 59
12-23-2010, 11:34 PM
So Its been almost a year that STO has been out, lots of PVE missions have been added via the weekly missions as well as the Dailies and many more hopefully via UGC. Great Job! Thank You!

That said nothing really has been done for PVP except for fixing the Que.

For me anyway space battles (PVP) by myself or with my fleet is what keeps me playing this game. Its not really hard to figure out the game mechanics of the NPCs after you have played the PVE missions a few dozen times. Thats not true in player vs. player because you have the" human element".

There was talk of a weekly scoreboard for pvp, I have heard nothing since.

Can you tell us anything that may be coming that will pit player vs. player in a organized fashion ? Heck even unorganized fashion will do. Gametypes ? Maps ? Anything ???

Happy Holidays and keep up the good work !

Thanks

Drak
Lt. Commander
# 60
12-24-2010, 01:39 AM
Are there any plans to add more 25th Century starships ?
Will there ever be more customisable options for Klingon ships ?
Any chance of getting some new PvP space maps soon ?
Will the 400 day reward (Captains Yacht) be a pet or will you be able to fly it ?
Closed Thread