Lt. Commander
# 81
12-24-2010, 05:36 AM
I am aware the level/rank cap will be extended to Fleet Admiral at some point, but what content will there be for someone who reaches that level?

What extra content is being planned for in-game fleets and when do you expect the content to be released?
Lt. Commander
# 82
12-24-2010, 05:45 AM
  • The Season 3 Gorn Customisation options are not even available in Tribble yet, when is the estimated release date (month?) for them? Will their mouths move like the humanoid races when using a talking animation or maybe move during their bite animation?

• In order to test upcoming C-Store additions (bridges, uniforms, etc) why not add them to Tribble accounts for testing like you do with the C-Store ships? (This would give players an opportunity to not only stress test the designs and report bugs, but whet their appetites and encourage them to buy)

• Some of the lower level Starfleet missions involve break-away Romulan colonies expressing desires to join the UFP, will that ever come to fruition via character selection? (Selectable Romulan race?)

• Will we ever have the ability to switch off warp and impulse trails like we did shield rings?

• What is the status on the renamed Kzinti race? (Lyran?)
Lt. Commander
# 83 Ship Refit
12-24-2010, 06:16 AM
Hello i was wondering if we will ever be able to refit a ship to the next tier and enhance the structure of the ship like the constituion class upgraded to the refit version and thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 84
12-24-2010, 06:35 AM
Will we ever see new ships added to the other ranks or will all future ones just be t3/t5?
Lt. Commander
# 85
12-24-2010, 06:51 AM
It has been mentioned a fair few times that we would not see a third playable faction until Klingons were given the treatment they deserve, which I applaud, however what I would like to know is when that will be? Not an actual date but do you have an internal goal to achieve with the Klingons faction where you will be happy enough to move on to a third faction or is it fluid with the communities reaction to each release?

The Borg and Aegis sets are brilliant, and I see a lot of Admirals having one or the other, but it does limit the variety a bit. Did/do you have plans to make more sets with different statistics and were just waiting for player feed back to whether you work on more?

You'll probably see this a lot, but are there plans to be able to retrofit in-game classes (Nova, Akira, NX) to bring them up to Vice Admiral (or the max rank at that time) to give a more varied fleet? It would be nice to be able to build our own console configurations as well...
Lt. Commander
# 86
12-24-2010, 07:08 AM
When will the Olympic class refit as well as the other lower tier refits be implemented if ever?
Lt. Commander
# 87
12-24-2010, 07:17 AM
When will we see a rank increase. Maybe to Admiral first, then fleet admiral?

Will there be tier 6 ships in the future?

More minigames ^^

What ships do federation players get in the near future?
Lt. Commander
# 88
12-24-2010, 07:34 AM
Have you ever considered making all C-store items free on Tribble for people to try out? It would also get people onto tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 89
12-24-2010, 07:37 AM
With the release of the new sets (which are totally awesome, btw,) is there any chance of having additional sets for lower tiered captains? I love the the sets, but it saddens me a bit that all of my non-admiral alts can't access "coolness" like that.

Saith
Lt. Commander
# 90
12-24-2010, 07:40 AM
when you set out do revamp ground combat and nuke it, will this include fixing the assimilation stacking issue with the borg aswell (ie adding a 30sec cooldown per nanite attack on the player therefore reducing or canceling out / elimitnating the overstacking) and will this include the STF's?
Closed Thread