Lt. Commander
# 31
01-02-2011, 11:46 AM
This would be a lot easier if we just had some stationary and invisible npc groups. We could simply align them with the moon base, or spots on the borg cube, or on top of ground turrets, etc.

I suggested this in the feedback forum, so please voice your support for it guys.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-02-2011, 01:18 PM
Well... invisible NPC's sounds like another "work-around". I can appreciate the functionality of them as you discussed in your other thread, but I believe the "Trigger" option to be a better one more suited for development at this time... same thing - different name I suppose... We still need this type of thing regardless of what it's called.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon_BlownApart
Well... invisible NPC's sounds like another "work-around". I can appreciate the functionality of them as you discussed in your other thread, but I believe the "Trigger" option to be a better one more suited for development at this time... same thing - different name I suppose... We still need this type of thing regardless of what it's called.
Yeah, I agree. Triggers would be ideal, but who knows how long before we see that upgrade. Even then, we could still have good uses for the invisibles, like making an artifact shoot you with a phaser, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-04-2011, 01:35 PM
Ok kids.... I've made a DS-9 map with a functional DS-9 Defense System in place... This was done with the ship inside an asteroid rock inside a station technique...

The mission has been published as a demonstration and the doorway is in wolf-359 for easy access.

The mission is titled:

DS-9 Defense

enjoy the demo... very short...