Lt. Commander
# 1 Female Caitian Hair
12-24-2010, 07:55 PM
Can I get hair for my female Caitian. One of the few times we've seen a Caitian was M'Ress on TAS and she had hair!
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-25-2010, 03:47 AM
Cryptic is still working on the new hair physics. Don't worry, soon all you furries will get the perfect overly sexualized humanoid animals that you fantasize about all day.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-25-2010, 05:31 AM
That's good. She's already in a 7of9 body suit but my imagination can only go so far, lol!
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-28-2010, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten-Nemesis View Post
Cryptic is still working on the new hair physics. Don't worry, soon all you furries will get the perfect overly sexualized humanoid animals that you fantasize about all day.
New hair physics....hm....I just hope they don't hit a temporal anomoly and take us back to the 80s.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-29-2010, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKatrina View Post
New hair physics....hm....I just hope they don't hit a temporal anomoly and take us back to the 80s.
And what wouldn't be awesome about that?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriousDawn
And what wouldn't be awesome about that?
80s huh? Just as there's the line, "what would God need with a Starship", what would a cat need with leg warmers?
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mos6507 View Post
80s huh? Just as there's the line, "what would God need with a Starship", what would a cat need with leg warmers?
From my experience with cats, they would actually want ear warmers; thus the reason they are always sticking their heads up inside lampshades when the lamps are on. One of them likes to situate her head directly beneath the bulb, with her ears going up either side of it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-14-2011, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mos6507 View Post
I dont know i seem to remember a certain cadillac cat from the heathcliff cartoon sporting some leg warmers and liking them. sure she didnt need them but she wanted them.

as for the "Cryptic is still working on the new hair physics. Don't worry, soon all you furries will get the perfect overly sexualized humanoid animals that you fantasize about all day. " While I like humanoid overly sexualized most anything... she had hair... she had a full head of hair not a mane but hair, to not offer a cannon look seems wierd if not wrong to me.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-15-2011, 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderchase View Post
I dont know i seem to remember a certain cadillac cat from the heathcliff cartoon sporting some leg warmers and liking them. sure she didnt need them but she wanted them.

as for the "Cryptic is still working on the new hair physics. Don't worry, soon all you furries will get the perfect overly sexualized humanoid animals that you fantasize about all day. " While I like humanoid overly sexualized most anything... she had hair... she had a full head of hair not a mane but hair, to not offer a cannon look seems wierd if not wrong to me.
Yeah I don't think its entirely a furry issue...just that the female caitians had manes..like Lt. Mress is all. Seems silly that it wasnt offered is all I think most are saying.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-15-2011, 06:57 AM
A space hair parasite nommed up all the Caitain hair.

Cryptic is hunting down the nasty critters but it is taking longer than anticipated as their quest for parasite stomping has led them to a crusade to provide more resiliant and dandruff free hair to all.