Lt. Commander
# 11
01-15-2011, 08:18 AM
Damn cat hair gets in everything. *starts vacuuming*
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-19-2011, 03:30 AM
Good to see the irrational furry hate is still simmering.

It would be nice if we could actually have Caitain bridge officers. A 6ft Tomcat chief of security would be a nice addition to my crew. I just have to resist the urge to call him Greebo.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-19-2011, 05:30 AM
Because hair on the Caitian female is related to powers or bridge officers how?
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-19-2011, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou.Tigers View Post
Flamable hair spray

That and its really soft......and you pet in the right spot.......you get more than purrs.......you get companionship for life......I know a lady in a studio apartment......she has like 35 Caitians.......and they all Purr rather loudly........

Then theres the other thing...........which i wont mention for fear of WOOF WOOF BAROOOO WOOF
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-19-2011, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou.Tigers View Post
It's something else that was neglected with the Caitians. It's possible to get every other C-store species as a BO without buying the playable race so what's so special about Caitians that they get held back? The argument that it has something to do with protecting C-store privilege due to some speculative "BO to Captain" feature is flawed or I wouldn't keep getting offered C-store species BOs (mainly Pakleds ) every other time I rank up.

The hair tech is apparently still in "long term developement" which probably roughly translates as "You'll be lucky if you see this in the next 12 months, if ever". So the excuse that Caitian hair is being delayed due to something that, by all appearances, hasn't made it off the drawing board yet doesn't ring true either.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-19-2011, 07:04 AM
I'd just be happy if my Caitian Admiral could have a full group of Caitian Bridge officers. I mean honestly, if you came up against a squad of Caitians with Phaser's, wouldn't ou run?
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-19-2011, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
I'd just be happy if my Caitian Admiral could have a full group of Caitian Bridge officers. I mean honestly, if you came up against a squad of Caitians with Phaser's, wouldn't ou run?
Meh thats not scary, just throw them a catnip grenade and proceed on yer way.......................cool idea though......but where on that bridge would you keep the cat box? PU
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-19-2011, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten-Nemesis View Post
Cryptic is still working on the new hair physics. Don't worry, soon all you furries will get the purrrfect overly sexualized humanoid animals that you fantasize about all day.
Fixed that for ya'.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-21-2011, 07:33 PM
Not having a head of hair is really disconcerting. I've taken to nicknaming my Caitian "Fire Marshall Bill" because right now she looks like she's covered in plasma burns.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-22-2011, 02:46 PM
And what's the progress on installing that third breast? Next Tuesday?