Lt. Commander
I must say the new system is far superior to the old one. It is clean and elegant to a degree. The increase in stack size is monumental to say the least. Additionally, I especially like the fact that the items can be in your bank and not have to be in your inventory when crafting. It is a very cool global feature in my opinion; a nice selling point I might add.

I still wish we could customize the items we craft but I'm aware that functionality is not possible at the moment. Nonetheless I hope it gets in game soon however. Additionally, I look forward to unique icons for each of the trace particles. Management of them currently is rather cumbersome to say the least.

BTW: While I'm on the topic of the unique icons, it is a nice opportunity for some good old fashioned community relations building! Why not have a contest to design the icons?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-26-2010, 05:18 AM
In the old Crafting System, the items could also be in the Bank. I did much crafting with items there.

What I like the most about the New System is that I can actually make use of the items I craft. With the older system, the Drop Items in fights were better for the most part than what could be crafted, that has changed as far as I can see. I outfitted a ship with Crafted items since this new set up was implemented.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-26-2010, 07:43 AM
I support the concept of customizing crafted materiels. CO had something likfe this that was fun without being disruptive. I would fully support a better version of it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-26-2010, 07:52 AM
I like the new Crafting setup. I still would like to see a way to craft custom visual ship components.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-26-2010, 07:26 PM
Sadly I tried the old system, did not like and never crafted after. Consequently I did not know one could craft with thigns in their bank.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Spartan View Post
Sadly I tried the old system, did not like and never crafted after. Consequently I did not know one could craft with thigns in their bank.
I found some guide info regarding this in the Starfleet Academy Section. Gave me a good start.