Lt. Commander
# 21
12-26-2010, 08:12 PM
I've got 6 missions finished. So the Cap is at 8 now? I guess I'm about done with making new missions then. I've been reviewing other authors' missions lately... I guess I won't make any more until new foundry features are added...

I keep thinking my 6 episode Story Arc might get 8 missions total if that is going to be our limit, but Time will tell I suppose...
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-26-2010, 10:10 PM
they'll probably increase the limit again when it goes live, and I'm sure eventually you'll be able to purchase more mission slots in the CStore
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-27-2010, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon_BlownApart
I've got 6 missions finished. So the Cap is at 8 now? I guess I'm about done with making new missions then. I've been reviewing other authors' missions lately... I guess I won't make any more until new foundry features are added...
Hehe, I stopped at one for that.

It let me test what I wanted to test, try what I wanted to try, and provide feedback and bug reports based on that. I don't see a point to making more until the next serious upgrade of the Foundry comes out, mainly because some of the limitations really limit the avenues I want to explore.

I do hope that on live we get more than 6 missions though. Based on some feedback on my one little mission, I've decided I want to make my mission into a 5 mission arc, each one that happens to include within it the events of one act of Romeo and Juliet, plus other things. The goal being to give it a bit more traditional mission feel, but still advance the story. If that takes up 5/6ths of my slots, that doesn't leave me much room for anything else. Especially since I've got another two mission ideas already.

I would hope that if Cryptic has a mission of the week type deal, that being chosen for that comes with a reward for the author of an additional slot. That would be one way to help insure the authors of the best stories get additional slots.