Lt. Commander
# 1 Kill Federation Ships?
12-25-2010, 11:33 AM
I am on my FEderation character and, short of going to every place, and I do not know where to do it, where do you kill Federation ships while being a Federation officer (not in PvP, this is PvE)? Same goes for officers? I have apparently killed 6 so far and 1 ship.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-25-2010, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_Steve View Post
I am on my FEderation character and, short of going to every place, and I do not know where to do it, where do you kill Federation ships while being a Federation officer (not in PvP, this is PvE)? Same goes for officers? I have apparently killed 6 so far and 1 ship.
Well not saying you have but one way to do so is do a Challenge match, or fight in FvF pvp. I am at heart a KDF player so I do not have good enough knowledge of Fed missions to recall one where you fight other Feds. It could be there were Fed hostages on a KDF ship you blew up. :p
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-25-2010, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_Steve View Post
Do you mean "mirror universe" ships?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-25-2010, 10:12 PM
No not pvp ships i have that accolade also and its notmirror ships or officers. I will try to screenshot later tonight.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-26-2010, 12:11 AM
The groundside Fed one could come from the mission with Drake, the one where he makes you choose between him and the captain in the end. Though if you'd done that one completely, you should have a few more than six.

Space-side, not sure, though possibly friendly fire from a warp core breach post death?
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-26-2010, 08:15 PM
This might help. Just check the chart the bottom.

http://www.stowiki.org/Guide:_Accolades

Word of warning however, the space mission only give you like 3 ships at a time to kill. the ground part gives you like 25. So you will need to repeat the missions A LOT of times.