Lt. Commander
There is a new "Ask Cryptic" thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=194773

I recommend all PvP interested players to ask there question on the future of PvP in this thread. The more questions come, the more likely some will get answered - and maybe we can even get the STO team to think a little more about new stuff for us and reschedule some plans. (I wouldn't expect Open PvP next season, though, but maybe one single new map or PvP leaderboards at some point? Or maybe nothing happens at all, and then we'd stil know more ...)
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-26-2010, 05:39 AM
I have posted my barrage of questions:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...&postcount=175
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-26-2010, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apt.pupil
I have posted my barrage of questions:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...&postcount=175
I would would make my own questions. but i would merely be repeating these
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-26-2010, 01:33 PM
Quote:
I would would make my own questions. but i would merely be repeating these
Repeats of questions - if they are really yours - might help gauge the relevance of these questions for the community.

I don't think many people read the entire thread to check if their own question has been asked already. Don't think too economical there...
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-26-2010, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Repeats of questions - if they are really yours - might help gauge the relevance of these questions for the community.

I don't think many people read the entire thread to check if their own question has been asked already. Don't think too economical there...

^^^^ this. I have posted each of these questions one at a time in the past, but if we all gang up on cryptic with these kinds of questions, we should have better luck in grabbing DStahl's attention
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-26-2010, 06:40 PM
"We're interested in looking at PvP again in season 5 or 6."

With recent additions to PvP such as the B'rel, siege destroyer, and Aegis/Borg sets, I really don't see how Cryptic cares in the slightest way about PvP. That, or the designers are woefully ignorant of what PvP in the game is actually like. But then, this is a game that still doesn't even have correct tooltips for the bridge officer powers...
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-26-2010, 07:53 PM
yes, we must unite and ask about our pvp. (space) because it... isnt quite what it used to be...
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-29-2010, 01:07 AM
i remember once upon a time, it was fun and exciting.

but then again, i can relive that excitement when i create a new toon. Its just when the PvP queues die that I start getting a little bored again