Lt. Commander
# 1 TWoK Uniform Rank
12-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Are there any plans to eventually add the proper rank pins to this uniform? I'd like to use them for my crew but they are only useful if you are a captain in their current state. Thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-30-2010, 06:40 AM
I agree...I can't believe that with all the time spent creating new uniforms and the detail involved (appropriate rank appears on sleeve and shoulder patch of TMP uni) that someone hasn't been able to take the time to make appropriate ranks and brush up the TWoK uni's...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2011, 05:17 AM
I would like to seem a complete verision of the TWOK uniform:

- All Ranks from Ensign to Admiral
- Tunic off or on along with waist coat
- Away Team Jacket
- Engineers white Uniform
- Off duty uniform
- Medical coat Doctor McCoy's Coat
- Along with space uniforms
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2011, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kern1701 View Post
I would like to seem a complete verision of the TWOK uniform:

- All Ranks from Ensign to Admiral
- Tunic off or on along with waist coat
- Away Team Jacket
- Engineers white Uniform
- Off duty uniform
- Medical coat Doctor McCoy's Coat
- Along with space uniforms
this would actually be quite good
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-13-2011, 10:41 PM
Bean counters would probably want them to put a price on a complete TWOK uniform. We got the junky one for free since it was made for those DVDs way back when and time and resources would have to be alloted to update it (and let's face it, it needs a lot of work considering the state it's currently in).

But I'd probably pay for a well made version. It's pretty disappointing to see my favorite Starfleet uniform be so poorly constructed.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-14-2011, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandorous View Post
Bean counters would probably want them to put a price on a complete TWOK uniform. We got the junky one for free since it was made for those DVDs way back when and time and resources would have to be alloted to update it (and let's face it, it needs a lot of work considering the state it's currently in).

But I'd probably pay for a well made version. It's pretty disappointing to see my favorite Starfleet uniform be so poorly constructed.
I am not going to pay to fix something I already paid for, this isnt a car that requires maintanence after all, they should just update it and give the update away for free. If they cant make it free right now then I will wait until they can do it for free.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-14-2011, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderchase View Post
I am not going to pay to fix something I already paid for, this isnt a car that requires maintanence after all, they should just update it and give the update away for free. If they cant make it free right now then I will wait until they can do it for free.
... You paid for the TWoK uniform? How? It was free in the DVD set, it was free via google, and it was free when they put it in the c-store. You actually didn't pay for it at all :p

They updated the belt so it can be used on multiple sets. While yes, having the right rank stat would be nice the rest of the ideas (coat, off duty version, doctors outfit etc) would most likely cost as that'd be a ton of extra content.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-14-2011, 01:24 PM
I seem to recal spending cryptic points on it... in fact it was the last thing i bought with them until recently when i got new points to buy some of the more modern things on there.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-14-2011, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderchase View Post
I seem to recal spending cryptic points on it... in fact it was the last thing i bought with them until recently when i got new points to buy some of the more modern things on there.
Nope, when it was added to the C-Store it was free inside of the C-Store, before that you could only get it by inputting a key code, so no possible way to purchase it with Cryptic Points
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-14-2011, 03:24 PM
ok well i admit my memory might and most likely is wrong, i still dont think we should pay to fix/remedy somethig that shouldnt have been broken or wrong in the first place. free or otherwise. now the other outfits from those movies is worthy of a whole new price tag imo. but not to fix something as trivial as the bling used to denote rank.