Lt. Commander
# 11
12-27-2010, 12:24 AM
New TV from my folks, 3000 Cryptic points from my German buddies, and chocolate. Lots of chocolate.

OH! And my landlord said I don't owe him rent this month. I count that as an awesome gift.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-27-2010, 12:25 AM
STO 60 day Game Card, Paradise Lost, LLAP T-Shirt, Dara o'Briain DVD, Charger for my gamepads. Plus sweets (candy to you american folk).

In the Amazon boxing day sale i bought an electric shaver and a camera, dragon age boxset on pc, star trek books, most at over 60% off.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-27-2010, 01:41 AM
a mace of doom +1
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-27-2010, 06:00 AM
I got:

way too many legos (The Tantive IV is a little too big for my tastes)

Call of Duty: Black Ops

The new Hess truck (I am collecting them, and have been since my childhood)

Assorted Gift Cards

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

20 Gold ($20 USD)

A Rusty Dagger (Lamb chops?!?)

... Only 20 gold and a rusty dagger? THIS LOOT SYSTEM STINKS!
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-27-2010, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
The Slayers Season 1-3
Nice! I've only seen season 1. It was excellent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
Star Trek
The Complete Comic Collection.
That's sitting in my shopping cart waiting for me to get over the $25 mark

Hort got a nook! Now maybe he can finally get to reading all those things he's been putting off. Plus the NDS game Infinite Space. The jury is still out on it, but it feels a lot like an over-the-top anime space battle scene. The gameplay mostly comes down to rock-paper-scissors though.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-27-2010, 07:43 AM
Tron deluxe CLU figure
Tron deluxe Sma Flynn figure
Tron Sam Flynn Light Cycle
Brahma Steel Toed SWAT Boots

And I picked up the PS3 MOVE for the entire family, and I am enjoying it very much.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-27-2010, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpVis View Post
And I picked up the PS3 MOVE for the entire family, and I am enjoying it very much.
They got anything good for that yet? Honestly, I was hoping/expecting for some sort of answer to the Wii's "Fit", but so far all I've seen is some Brazilian dance game and some other lackluster title.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-27-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoratusAlpha
They got anything good for that yet? Honestly, I was hoping/expecting for some sort of answer to the Wii's "Fit", but so far all I've seen is some Brazilian dance game and some other lackluster title.

I picked up the MOVE Sports Champions bundle, and I like the Gladiator Duel with that. Ping Pong is very good as well.

PlayStation Move Heroes will have Jax &Daxter meets Ratchet & Clank meets Sly Cooper. I enjoy the Ratchet & Clank games and my children enjoy all of them so we are really looking forward to that release.

The control is much tighter and far more responsive and accurate than the Wii.

CLICK HERE FOR MOVE GAME LIST
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-27-2010, 10:41 AM
This year, I got nothing. It was actually the first perfect Christmas where I got everything on my list.

I have too much "stuff" already, and have decided to start minimalizing this mountain of crap that I don't use and only save because one day "I might need it!" So, for Christmas, I asked my family to take whatever money they had set aside to spend on me and, instead, go down to the local mall and pick up some kids' names from the tree and spend the money on them instead. God knows they will appreciate gifts more than I will.

I got my wish, and I have to say, it feels pretty damned fantastic.
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-27-2010, 11:02 AM
It sucks having my birthday and Chanukah so close together, but the combined tally is:

$150
A blue sweater
Some sweets
A kickass Airfix model kit
And, using the aforementioned money, I bought myself: Burnout Paradise, Fallout New Vegas, Left 4 Dead 2, A few Steam games, and a pony. By pony, I mean "a lot of alcohol".