Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Nice loot. Very nice loot.
And the means to keep it as well.
Lt. Commander
# 52
12-29-2010, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1983 View Post
my brother got a kinect and i just want to echo what was said above: its an awesome piece of hardware, and has a lot of potential.

plus, it's more exhausting than the wii.
Agreeing to this wholeheartedly. It's a shame that a lot of the games are...shall we say simple? Fun, certainly, but the current crop of games are either aimed towards the younger, or are dancing games. I've got one, I enjoy using it (I particularly like the voice controls for movies and whatnot) but I think it'll be 8 months to a year before we see any games that really take full advantage of what's on offer.
Lt. Commander
# 53
12-29-2010, 11:37 AM
Between the Wii, the PS3 MOVE, and the XBOX Kinect, maybe just maybe we can get Americans exercising again.
Lt. Commander
# 54
12-30-2010, 08:46 AM
So while we are on the subject of Kinect and fat kids across America, I thought I would share this little gem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62wj8...layer_embedded

Now even the WoW fatties can get moving.
Lt. Commander
# 55
12-30-2010, 09:42 AM
Great, but can they fix it so the Kinect will run with STO? If so, I'd love to beam down to a mass ground combat zone, to see characters floating in midair and waving gently from side to side, after their players have hung themselves, rather than take part in more broken ground combat.
Lt. Commander
# 56
12-30-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post
Great, but can they fix it so the Kinect will run with STO? If so, I'd love to beam down to a mass ground combat zone, to see characters floating in midair and waving gently from side to side, after their players have hung themselves, rather than take part in more broken ground combat.
hahahahahahahahaha! *laughs so hard he coughs*
Lt. Commander
# 57
01-03-2011, 06:29 AM
A little addendum to my list, as my Dad and Stepmother gave me my Christmas presents on New Years Day:

Two large jars of crunchy peanut butter (a useful gag gift)
A Visa Gift Card (amount going unmentioned here )
A Black & Decker Belgian Waffle Iron
The Star Trek: Original Motion Picture Collection
The Star Trek: The Next Generation Motion Picture Collection