Lt. Commander
Hi All: Just asking who would be interested in havng 7o9 borg outfit or preorder borg bo (need a borg male outfit too ) for fed/kling toons? Why I asking is I asked Devs about this and they said that players wouldn't be interested in having that outfits and it no a must on their list. For me I would be very interested in having those borg suit as armor outfit (undercover outfit for borg missions). So I like to asked the rest of you guys/gals if you would be interested in having borg outfit for your fed/kling toons then send to GM/Devs?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-27-2010, 12:16 PM
The Seven of Nine silver bodysuit is in-game already via the C-Store. I'd certainly support Klingons getting that too since it isn't a true duty uniform and most of the issues with expanding uniforms for Klingons are with male outfits. The Seven outfit is female only and the more difficult to customize Klingon races have no females. So I'd be all for the bodysuit working KDF side.

If you're talking about a more "assimilated" look, well...

The Amazon preorder Borg wears a female assimilated costume that is customization friendly. There is a male version of this exact suit seen on male NPCs ingame. I'd like to see this outfit added for lifers.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-28-2010, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
The Amazon preorder Borg wears a female assimilated costume that is customization friendly. There is a male version of this exact suit seen on male NPCs ingame. I'd like to see this outfit added for lifers.
The Borg BO and the Playable Borg could certainly use some approximation in terms of options. Whilst the Borg BO has a suit of armour, she unfortunately lacks a lot of the customization the Playable Borg or even the Alien Characters are offered (more implants, "Infected" skin, etc). Both should have the same range of options, imo.