Lt. Commander
# 1 Devidian Series
12-28-2010, 07:51 AM
Once again, I have tried to search the forums for a similar topic and cannot find it.
So, I apologize in advance if this has already been brought up.

I entered Klingon Space two nights ago with my Eng VA1 who has NOT yet done the Devidian missions. When I bring up the available missions and select Franklin Drake, the only mission I see is a fleet support mission for defending the sector against Klingons.

So, what do I need to do to start the Devidian Series now? Enter the Drozana system first, then try Drake? I haven't tried that yet, but it seems like it might work logically.

Anybody have this same problem?

Thanks in advance for any CONSTRUCTIVE advice...
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-28-2010, 09:54 AM
Based on what you said about "klingon" space, I am assuming that you are not in the right sector. . The eta erdani sector; also known as sector space is where you want to be.

Hope this helps
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-28-2010, 10:12 AM
Thanks, but that was the sector I was in. In fact, I had just exited Starbase K7 when I looked Drake up.

I'll try a few more things tonight. I'm hoping entering the Drozana system is the answer.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-28-2010, 10:43 AM
Shouldn't matter in terms of cryptic setting the missions up, but are you accessing drake through the selection box in the bottom right of the screen or through the available missions window?
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-28-2010, 11:11 AM
I get no selection box on the bottom of the screen. I have to go through the menu.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-28-2010, 01:18 PM
Sounds like a bug then. Submit a ticket if you haven't already
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-28-2010, 01:46 PM
First I would say check your Captain's Log to make sure you didn't do it 2 months ago and just forgot about doing it. Second, I would tell you to check your In Progress tab rather then your Available tab. You might have selected the first mission months ago and just forgot that you took it.