Login

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 261
05-14-2009, 11:30 PM
It was hard to pick one. I ended up voting for one of the self contained ones.

It's just too bad that many of the 'episodic' comics didn't get to play themselves out. They really showed potential!
Lt. Commander
# 262
05-15-2009, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illi
It's just a contest with a beta key as prize (for one person). It's basically a lottery ticket. May the luckiest one win.
How is it random if its by vote? And just for the record, I would like to hear the Devs clarify whether tracing is ok or not, so people will know for any FUTURE comic contests. If its not, then I do have a problem with any entries that were traced taking votes away from the others.
Lt. Commander
# 263
05-15-2009, 07:23 AM
I liked 9, but voted for 6, and 1 was close behind that. I would have voted for 9, except Picard wasn't following his own advice.
Lt. Commander
# 264
05-15-2009, 08:48 AM
Voted for 6. It was funny, ORIGINAL and clever.
Lt. Commander
# 265 Number 6!
05-15-2009, 08:49 AM
I have to admit, number 6 really made me chuckle. Anyone remember those Marvel Star Trek/X-Men crossover comics?
Lt. Commander
# 266
05-15-2009, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicscribe View Post
I have to admit, number 6 really made me chuckle. Anyone remember those Marvel Star Trek/X-Men crossover comics?
"Did he just punch my ship?"
Lt. Commander
# 267
05-15-2009, 09:03 AM
Voted for 6! The only one that made me laugh...

and not cringe!
Lt. Commander
# 268 Voted 10
05-15-2009, 09:27 AM
As a cat owner, I could not in good conscience vote for number 6, so I went with 10 (also because I am definitely on the Picard is better than Kirk side of the debate). Personally, I think if Parallax had gone with the original Kirk and Spock red shirt comic he created, his entry would be even stronger! (and more cat friendly)
Lt. Commander
# 269
05-15-2009, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
for the record, I would like to hear the Devs clarify whether tracing is ok or not, so people will know for any FUTURE comic contests. If its not, then I do have a problem with any entries that were traced taking votes away from the others.
good luck i doubt the deves want to open that can'o'worms, if they say no that that voieds the contest and then what was the point? redo it with 10 other ones? no my friend i think we should just let it be

and if they waitted till after the contest and said yes and if a trascer or someont who altted a picture using photoshop won inmagian the hell that would sture up
Lt. Commander
# 270
05-15-2009, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Butters
good luck i doubt the deves want to open that can'o'worms, if they say no that that voieds the contest and then what was the point? redo it with 10 other ones? no my friend i think we should just let it be

and if they waitted till after the contest and said yes and if a trascer or someont who altted a picture using photoshop won inmagian the hell that would sture up
If they DONT say anything, then EVERYONE will feel free to trace on the next one. I'm not saying everyone WILL, but there will be a precedent for anyone who wants to do it to be able to without worrying about breaking the rules.
Closed Thread