Lt. Commander
# 91
12-29-2010, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon-Hawk-AU
Knowing counts towards accountability...
I am not sure about yours but my subscription fee pays for customer service...
I am a customer and I would like to know what is the problem with the service.
Read your agreement. You have no rights, just personal wishes that extend no further than your self.

Cryptic|Atari provide what they wish when they wish it, and have no obligation to do so.

Also, can you firmly prove your subscription fee pays for customer service?

Have you found a way to track digital currency and follow through Atari's corporate spending to see that all your own personal bits of information that make up your money sent from one computer to the other is spent on only customer service?

If so, I am sure Cryptic/Atari will respond to your baseless demands as soon as they calculate how much you covering the cost for customer service to drink coffee for one day translates into forum response time.
Lt. Commander
# 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeynmre View Post
It would seem your idea of perfection is my idea of robust and fit for purpose, if I had only paid 30 once for this game or it was freeware I'd lower my expectations but if Cyptic want my money continuously then I want service on the same basis.
I very much agree with u !
Lt. Commander
# 93
I'll take the blame for this one guys. I just bought the game yesterday and thought about it all night last night at work. It literally shut down as I was walking out of work to come home. Sorry. Sometimes the universe does in fact revolve around me.:p
Lt. Commander
# 94
12-29-2010, 08:46 AM
Quote:
It would seem your idea of perfection is my idea of robust and fit for purpose, if I had only paid 30 once for this game or it was freeware I'd lower my expectations but if Cyptic want my money continuously then I want service on the same basis.
do you have the exact same expectation of web server hosts or even :legasp: mobile phone and internet services?

because i got news for you buddy- they occasionally fail
Lt. Commander
# 95
12-29-2010, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanReaper
I'll take the blame for this one guys. I just bought the game yesterday and thought about it all night last night at work. It literally shut down as I was walking out of work to come home. Sorry. Sometimes the universe does in fact revolve around me.:p
AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE OUR CULPRIT.

i vote we give him an uber wedgie for punishment
Lt. Commander
# 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by laz1985 View Post
how about some music while we wait
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muMcWMKPEWQ
So where's the music?
Lt. Commander
# 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanReaper
+1. Played the demo yesterday, bought the game this morning, then BAM server outage :/
Lt. Commander
# 98
12-29-2010, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvenPhoenix View Post
So where's the music?
im good. i bought a new cd today with one of my gift vouchers, so i am all set
Lt. Commander
# 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Last.Red.Shirt View Post
Because he cut and pasted the downtime message from the -last- downtime 5 minutes after the servers came back up and has given us no information about what is going on. Knowing whether it is going to be another hour or all frakkin' day would be helpful.

My post wasn't harrassment... it was emphasizing the fact that he isn't doing a stellar job letting us know what's up atm.

<harrassment>
Now shoo, go back to Farmville and check on your crop... /headpat
</harrassment>
well boohoo
Lt. Commander
# 100
Quote:
Good to see Godwins Law applies as much here as anywhere else. I also don't see why wanting a service that we all pay for to be stress tested, bug and memory leak free and sufficently mirrored to be able to redirect traffic, makes us look like Nazi's.
Its obviously over your head... Guess you have a server? Guess its never had any problems? Guess if it did break it was all your fault and you broke it?...

Current technology is still a work in progress and there will be problems... Saying cryptic team should be replaced because of hardware issues is a stupid thing to say. I can understand that 14.99 is probably a lot of money for someone to pay who can't understand that... And Im glad you wont ever be my boss.

With that said, you're right we can end this topic... Either way us chatting or not about it doesn't effect the current situation.