Lt. Commander
# 101
12-29-2010, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomnut View Post
+1. Played the demo yesterday, bought the game this morning, then BAM server outage :/
you sir, get a swirly followed by a nipple cripple
Lt. Commander
# 102
12-29-2010, 08:49 AM
Any updates for us GM Nova ??
Lt. Commander
# 103
12-29-2010, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Last.Red.Shirt View Post
Because he cut and pasted the downtime message from the -last- downtime 5 minutes after the servers came back up and has given us no information about what is going on. Knowing whether it is going to be another hour or all frakkin' day would be helpful.

My post wasn't harrassment... it was emphasizing the fact that he isn't doing a stellar job letting us know what's up atm.

<harrassment>
Now shoo, go back to Farmville and check on your crop... /headpat
</harrassment>
sigh... you are requesting that Nova go and harass a server tech, to which I tried to explain is the best way to ensure it takes longer for them to come up. Sorry I was not more clear when I said that. Harassing the guy doing the fixing bad, let him/her be and they will get it up when they can. In the mean time just come back and check every so often.
Lt. Commander
# 104
12-29-2010, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Gazer
He says, "It is still down"
Lt. Commander
# 105
12-29-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Gazer
the more time GM NOVA spends giving updates, the less manpower there is behind actually making the server work.

how many Cryptic developers does it take to plug in a server?
Lt. Commander
# 106
12-29-2010, 08:53 AM
Why is it that as soon as someone defends their consumer rights, they immediately come under attack from other people who rabbidlly defend Cryptic (as if Cryptic were their football team)?

What is wrong with critiscising the poor level of information put out about this outage? No need for petty bltching.
Lt. Commander
# 107
12-29-2010, 08:53 AM
I was even thinking about shelling out for the lifetime membership...does this happen often? I know it used to, but I've read that a lot has improved the past 10 months.
Lt. Commander
# 108
12-29-2010, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apt.pupil
the more time GM NOVA spends giving updates, the less manpower there is behind actually making the server work.

I was under the impression that GM Nova is not a techie and some community person as he said something like not fully understanding what they are doing

Oh and your last line sounds like the start of a joke
Lt. Commander
# 109 The server
Stardate 23869.3

"No contact from GMNova so far. I fear the worst. Will we ever see the Risa Planet again ? Will Earth Space Dock perrish ? - The space server must ocme online in order to save the universe of trekkies ... If not, we're doomed. .. !"

http://www.celsias.com/media/uploads...erver_room.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by apt.pupil

none thats a hardware problem and the developers are all programmers