Lt. Commander
# 121
12-29-2010, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanReaper
I was even thinking about shelling out for the lifetime membership...does this happen often? I know it used to, but I've read that a lot has improved the past 10 months.
Dont let this get you down..Ive been around since launch and the last 3-4 months have been very steady with little to no crashes...was just bad timing.

It happens....especially when mother nature gets involved.
Lt. Commander
# 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomnut View Post
This is what i'm wondering. For such a nice and engaging game if this is a regular thing i'll think twice about resubbing....
how many times does it have to be said that this is not a regular event.

In my memory of the game being released outside of beta- this is the second or third time this has happened for this long
Lt. Commander
# 123
GM actually means Game Master in most MMO games. GM's will in most cases know little to nothing about how game servers are working.

GM's mostly help players with issues in game, like when you get stuck in a sector, and can't get out of it, or stuck in geometry, and /stuck does not get you unstuck, and many other issues like that...

Just a little friendly FYI...
Lt. Commander
# 124
12-29-2010, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constantinople999 View Post
Ok ive answered your joke:

How many Cryptic developers does it take to plug in a server?

One and he's Dstahl

(we're screwed)
I lol'ed pretty hard
Lt. Commander
# 125
12-29-2010, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apt.pupil

In my memory of the game being released outside of beta- this is the second or third time this has happened for this long
One more time apparently
Lt. Commander
# 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiki832 View Post
Read your agreement. You have no rights, just personal wishes that extend no further than your self.

Cryptic|Atari provide what they wish when they wish it, and have no obligation to do so.

Also, can you firmly prove your subscription fee pays for customer service?

Have you found a way to track digital currency and follow through Atari's corporate spending to see that all your own personal bits of information that make up your money sent from one computer to the other is spent on only customer service?

If so, I am sure Cryptic/Atari will respond to your baseless demands as soon as they calculate how much you covering the cost for customer service to drink coffee for one day translates into forum response time.
I am going to assume you are looking to start an argument or have problems with understanding metaphors, either way I am not interested in the first one and do not care to try and explain the second one to you. I wish you a good day.
Lt. Commander
# 127
Quote:
One more time apparently
maybe i should troll their nerd rage posts.
Lt. Commander
# 128
12-29-2010, 09:01 AM
Quote:
I was even thinking about shelling out for the lifetime membership...does this happen often? I know it used to, but I've read that a lot has improved the past 10 months.
No it doesn't...

At least it hasn't since I join two month ago.

And yes this game is a lot better with the new space, ships and crafting

(and more to come in Season 4 and on...)
Lt. Commander
# 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by apt.pupil

Which is very impressive!
Lt. Commander
# 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDream
Because there is no correlation. You just read what he said wrong.
Oh c'mon. We all know that 90% of all nazi-comparisons made on the internet are completely irrelevant and have nothing to do with Nazis at all. I guess that's because Nazi has become an all too common swear word in English speaking countries.