Lt. Commander
# 1 chat options are bad
12-27-2010, 07:36 AM
hello to cryptic im beging to become very much **** off over the chat settings in the game what im missing is at that when im gona hit /p for party or /f for fleet id like it to stay there and not have to use my god dam mouse to change the god dam channel every time it getting kinda annoying now the chat settings couldt be very much more player freindly

regard and angry chat player in sto
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-28-2010, 09:07 AM
use the tabs and set the reply to for that channel. (not the best but tabs help sort easier)
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-29-2010, 10:14 AM
well all im saying is cryptic forgot to make the chat settings more user friendly what im missing is /p=party and it stays there or /f= fleet and stays there most mmo games uses that and works way better then this chat fuction they have. and if im to guess all it takes for em is to make a script for it nothing more or atlest make it so we can make addons to the game,
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-29-2010, 01:18 PM
Chat options are bad....mm kay......chat options are just bad...mm kay...if you do chat options you're bad mm kay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCDnR...eature=related
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-29-2010, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asibar View Post
well all im saying is cryptic forgot to make the chat settings more user friendly what im missing is /p=party and it stays there or /f= fleet and stays there most mmo games uses that and works way better then this chat fuction they have. and if im to guess all it takes for em is to make a script for it nothing more or atlest make it so we can make addons to the game,
Almost none of the MMO's that I have played has that.

I have always needed to type #, @, !, +, ", %, ``, ` or some other sign everytime to chat in a different channel other than the local channel.