Lt. Commander
I'm sorry, but Cryptic have a section of the forum called "General Community Feedback", please go and post your complaints in the forum section thats actually set aside for it. I am tired of logging into here and seeing "This is the last straw", "Cryptic what are you doing" threads, not only does it make this section look untidy, but possible players would see it and then leave just because YOU have a gripe with the game and want everyone to read it, because lets face it, no-one really goes into their unless they want to gripe about something or give Cryptic an ego high five.

(P.S. I would block any threads like it I saw in question from view but I don't get that option, and I'm surprised the forum mods have allowed this to go on for as long as it has (basically since BETA).

Regards
Delyn

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~InfoNinja
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-29-2010, 11:34 AM
To whom it may concern:

I would like to register a complaint regarding all the complaints about complaining...
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-29-2010, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delynandir
"I touch myself because STO doesn't provide me with what I need"
I really really really want to read that thread.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-29-2010, 11:43 AM
So...you're complaining about people complaining? In the forum that is meant for Star Trek Online Discussion?
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-29-2010, 11:45 AM
Quote:
"I touch myself because STO doesn't provide me with what I need"
Star Trek fans are a lot weirder and kinkier than I thought, it seems.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-29-2010, 11:45 AM
I am also tired of people complaining about people complaining.

Itís shocking that people would discuses anything negative in the STO discussion page, considering how much of a massive critical and financial success this game is.

Even if this game was perfect there would still be people complaining about it. But this game is far from perfect, barely reaches the good level. So there are going to be a lot of people voicing their opinions.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-29-2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delynandir
no-one really goes into their unless they want to gripe about something or give Cryptic an ego high five.
So what you are saying is that anyone with a gripe should post in a forum that nobody is going to read?

I take it you don't own even a tiny bit of the Vulcan traits like simple logic.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-29-2010, 12:26 PM
This is the only section that is really read on a regular basis, the other sections are for specific purposes and are mostly ignored. That is why these posts get put in here, if the mod crew doesn't want them there, they move them to the appropriate section.

Is this right? probably not but since this is the basically the front page of the forums, that is how it is.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-29-2010, 12:37 PM
So...you're complaining about people complaining? I don't follow your logic.

People have a voice and as long as it doesn't violate the TOS and EULA and whatnot they have a right to post what they want.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-29-2010, 02:13 PM
This topic is a self fulfilling prophecy.... An auto-logical abomination... A hypocritical tirade... an anti-rant rant.... an anti-hate thread hate thread....

Take your pick. It's any of those. But either way, I find it hilarious. But null and void due to the hypocrisy of it all.... :P