Lt. Commander
# 1 question about klingon pugs
12-29-2010, 01:09 PM
why is it they allways see fit to run in to a fed ball with mass spam of mines.

I mean today iv been puggin on my kling side been working hard all week come home want to do my fav part of the game pvp`s in arenas.
No one from my fleets on so go puggin come across tsi all night who do nothing but sci spam cross heal & pit out mines like there going out of fashion.
And what do i see klink pugs just flying in like they super hero`s ... infact if they were on fed side
i say they think there capt kirk wanna be`s.

Well i for one am sick of it the good fed teams must laugh there asses off when they come across klink pugs.

Why well where to start thanks the the crap fed players the klings got the bad end of the nerf bat a while back on cannons / omega & stuff.
Dont these pug klings realise that the feds have generaly better hull / shields .

mah wot ever im sick of it im gonna be one of those afkers when having to pug it & i see my fellow klinks suiciding.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-29-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilaniol View Post
They may be new to the KDF and haven't gone through the "pvp Tutorial".

Quote:
I mean today iv been puggin on my kling side been working hard all week come home want to do my fav part of the game pvp`s in arenas.
No one from my fleets on so go puggin come across tsi all night who do nothing but sci spam cross heal & pit out mines like there going out of fashion.
And what do i see klink pugs just flying in like they super hero`s ... infact if they were on fed side
Yeah its how you seperate the old school from the new school. See who makes the run to Pew-pew without thinking.

Quote:
Well i for one am sick of it the good fed teams must laugh there asses off when they come across klink pugs.
Most likely.

Quote:
Why well where to start thanks the the crap fed players the klings got the bad end of the nerf bat a while back on cannons / omega & stuff.
Dont these pug klings realise that the feds have generaly better hull / shields .
Not gonna touch this one.

Quote:
mah wot ever im sick of it im gonna be one of those afkers when having to pug it & i see my fellow klinks suiciding.
Take them under your wing and teach them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-29-2010, 01:37 PM
SOOO many feds seem to have rolled klinks over the holidays. I feel your pain. lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-29-2010, 01:50 PM
Quote:
And what do i see klink pugs just flying in like they super hero`s ... infact if they were on fed side i say they think there capt kirk wanna be`s.
I'm willing to bet they're Feds in Klink costumes.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheYak
I'm willing to bet they're Feds in Klink costumes.
and are under the impression the kdf is soooo op that turning up and impusing in is job done thx for playing feddies.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-29-2010, 02:18 PM
i start every pug kdf match full impulsing straight to the fed ball. i may or may not team up the pugs i see in the rear view on the way, sometimes informing them of who is first to die "impact on era in 15s" etc. (got him in match today, ha ha, but then i had to afk, so klinks prolly lost that one 15-1 )

the thing is i successfully splode them, escape and do it all over again in ~45s. so instead of waiting for
K'jrlg6kirg3JIM to start his engines and move from the klink spawn towards the battle, ill go in and get my practice in, thats all pugs are anyway. crapshoots where i end up hoping, nay, praying, that i need more than beam overload to finish them. gettign a non crit insta kill isnt all that fun. makes me sad for fed widows. rant off
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-29-2010, 02:28 PM
Another issue is that I think we sometimes become complacent. We underestimate our opponents because the last 6 matches were complete blow outs, or we are so psyched that a queue finally started that rushing head long into the swarm just feels right, lol.

Maybe if all the Klinks decided to play a little dumber from time to time Feds wouldn't be so terrified of FvK.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-29-2010, 04:04 PM
simple solution

no win = no emblems
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-29-2010, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Another issue is that I think we sometimes become complacent. We underestimate our opponents because the last 6 matches were complete blow outs, or we are so psyched that a queue finally started that rushing head long into the swarm just feels right, lol.
Well, that doesn't make the most sense since most klinks are smart enough to come in cloaked. And between the familiar player names of good fed PvPers, the instant visual queue of the tightly encircling fed ball surrounded by mines with sensor scan and detection grids going off sporadically, and now the fact that we can see fleet names, one would think it wouldn't be hard for said klinks to at some point realize exactly what they're getting into before rushing right in
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-29-2010, 04:19 PM
Quote:

Fed Premades ~ Klingon Premades > Klingon PUGs > Fed PUGs

Or something..