Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Stop letting one side have more ships then the other.

I have been in 4 cap and holds just tonight as a fed against the klingons and each time the klingons ended up with 1 to 3 more ships then the feds. I don't mind losing to good pilots and good builds but to lose because of being out numbered is just lame.

The Klingon's are good pvpers. I know this because I have flown on the Klingon side many times and I see it but there are good fed pilots as well and neither side deserves to loss because of que's that suck.

I know there are many reasons for this not the least of which is how many feds are afraid to take on the Klingons but bad ques is something that can and should be fixed to better manage numbers. I understand if some players are just lame and don't fight. There is nothing the que can do about that but to allow uneven numbers is just dumb.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-29-2010, 11:25 PM
What? Broken PVP Ques?
In my STO?
Well, I'm sure the Devs will get right on that
They won't want to upset the 13 people who PVP now,would they?
Seriously though, OP is right, It's pretty annoying to be winning a hard fought C&H, & see a wave of 5 new enemy ships come in, while your side got only 2 .
It does make the win that much sweeter though when you can pull it off.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-30-2010, 05:33 AM
heres a suggestion on top of the fixing the queue system:

kill off the damage/heal score counters, and make it a tally of how many points an individual has taken off the enemy through capturing and holding- you know: doing what the game type suggests?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-30-2010, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apt.pupil
heres a suggestion on top of the fixing the queue system:

kill off the damage/heal score counters, and make it a tally of how many points an individual has taken off the enemy through capturing and holding- you know: doing what the game type suggests?
You're crazy!
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-30-2010, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
They won't want to upset the 13 people who PVP now,would they?
12, My PC crashed and I'm going take time off for a while to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apt.pupil
Brilliant!
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-30-2010, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
12, My PC crashed and I'm going take time off for a while to fix it.

Brilliant!
...............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-30-2010, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
...............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOL- Its been slow dying for the past few weeks and I couldn't "crutch" it along anymore.
I'm Dilettante damnit! Not a Computer Engineer!
I be down until its fixed or I'll play from another PC.

Ok oK Bones does make that sound better.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-01-2011, 12:33 AM
OH NOES, ROACH!

We'll all have to start a collection for the "Fix User's Crashed Computer Charity" (affectionately known as FUCCC... Which would make all contributors to said charity... FUCCC-ers... )

Do you take PayPal?! LOL

Seriously, though, hope you get that straightened out quickly, we'll miss seeing you in-game!
-Big Red
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-01-2011, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedJedi
OH NOES, ROACH!

We'll all have to start a collection for the "Fix User's Crashed Computer Charity" (affectionately known as FUCCC... Which would make all contributors to said charity... FUCCC-ers... )

Do you take PayPal?! LOL

Seriously, though, hope you get that straightened out quickly, we'll miss seeing you in-game!
-Big Red
Well, Since Ive always been a contributing member and proud FUCCC-er I can honestly say we should chip in as much as possible, do you take energy credits?
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-02-2011, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
Well, Since Ive always been a contributing member and proud FUCCC-er I can honestly say we should chip in as much as possible, do you take energy credits?
Does this count for computers about to crash?

Mind you crumbling to dust may be a better description for what will happen to my PC soon if I keep it running as hard as I am, but I can't stand a slow computer