Lt. Commander
I don't usually post on the forums anymore, due to fanboys and people not learning how to reason and calling someone a "troll" IMMEDIATELY when they post an opinion or a valid argument. But I have gotten to the point of being PO'ed.

The Cure OBVIOUSLY was NOT even looked at or fixed, yes it is completable, but there are a few quirks on the ground that are NOT FIXED.

1. First of all in the last group of Borg for the last 4 Transformers to activate, that beam in, are named "Borg_Beamin". If anyone uses the foundry you would know this is the default name for the group. If the cure was REALLY looked at, that would of been fixed. Hence:

2. THe spawn points NEED TO BE FIXED FOR THE LAST TIME. Sick of wiping out and having to run 250M back to the target. Sometimes the spawn points work, other times they don't.

FIX THESE DANG bugs already.

The spawn POINTS ABSOLUTELY NEED TO BE FIXED.

These bugs have been in since the STF's came out. What is going on?

Just have someone go in edit the damn mission and fix the spawn bugs. Why is this so hard? It would probably take less then an hour of editing. I don't understand it.

ANd the BUG IN Khitomer Accord, where if the person doesn't hit the correct dialogue option is stuck in the current zone, and cannot pursue Dantra. THIS IS STILL NOT FIXED SINCE SEASON 1.5. FIX THESE BUGS.

What is going on really? damn this crap.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-30-2010, 07:36 AM
Not really sure what you are talking about (The Cure) I have gone with 3 different groups from our joint fleets the past 3 days and had only minor issues and completed them with no problems. Sounds to me like you do not have your team positioned right and possibily the wrong team makeup sorry to say.....
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-30-2010, 07:47 AM
Dude, we are completing it fine, the two bugs that I listed are the ones that need to be fixed. Sometimes only one person spawns next to the gate, other times no one does. It even has brought us ALL back to the beginning.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-30-2010, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakma View Post
Not really sure what you are talking about (The Cure) I have gone with 3 different groups from our joint fleets the past 3 days and had only minor issues and completed them with no problems. Sounds to me like you do not have your team positioned right and possibily the wrong team makeup sorry to say.....
The bugs he speaks of are true the spawn bug is a pain in the ars , and the name on the borg yea that's just not paying attention to detail. What you are talking about makes no sense to what he posted.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-30-2010, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nafeasonto View Post
Dude, we are completing it fine, the two bugs that I listed are the ones that need to be fixed. Sometimes only one person spawns next to the gate, other times no one does. It even has brought us ALL back to the beginning.
Then why post here this is not the "Gameplay Bugs" fourm, its below and obviously it does not happen all the time because it has not happened in any of the 3 times we recently ran it DUDE !
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-30-2010, 08:14 AM
Quote:
I don't usually post on the forums anymore, due to fanboys and people not learning how to reason and calling someone a "troll" IMMEDIATELY when they post an opinion or a valid argument. But I have gotten to the point of being PO'ed.

The Cure OBVIOUSLY was NOT even looked at or fixed, yes it is completable, but there are a few quirks on the ground that are NOT FIXED.

1. First of all in the last group of Borg for the last 4 Transformers to activate, that beam in, are named "Borg_Beamin". If anyone uses the foundry you would know this is the default name for the group. If the cure was REALLY looked at, that would of been fixed. Hence:

2. THe spawn points NEED TO BE FIXED FOR THE LAST TIME. Sick of wiping out and having to run 250M back to the target. Sometimes the spawn points work, other times they don't.

FIX THESE DANG bugs already.

The spawn POINTS ABSOLUTELY NEED TO BE FIXED.

These bugs have been in since the STF's came out. What is going on?

Just have someone go in edit the damn mission and fix the spawn bugs. Why is this so hard? It would probably take less then an hour of editing. I don't understand it.

ANd the BUG IN Khitomer Accord, where if the person doesn't hit the correct dialogue option is stuck in the current zone, and cannot pursue Dantra. THIS IS STILL NOT FIXED SINCE SEASON 1.5. FIX THESE BUGS.

What is going on really? damn this crap.
Preech it, there are alot more issues as well, but those are sure the most imidiate ones. Ive been posting about KA and cure for a while now... maybe cryptic has a minimum amount of complaints before they fix something..
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-30-2010, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakma View Post
Then why post here this is not the "Gameplay Bugs" fourm, its below and obviously it does not happen all the time because it has not happened in any of the 3 times we recently ran it DUDE !
I dont care where this **** is posted... just needs to be fixed
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-30-2010, 04:50 PM
Hmmm.. What "went on" is that Grozer left Cryptic and after he did the STFs were abandoned wholesale. He recently came back however. Some think his return was due to the fact that Dan took over and Z left but I digress...

Anyway, chances are he is not going to even both with things as he has been back for over two months now - I think and nothing has been done mechanic wise that I'm aware of at least. Consequently, what is likely happening is that he is going to or is in the process of redesigning the STFs.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-30-2010, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Have to agree here - same problem when we ran Cure

It's hard enough as is - bugs should be fixed as soon as possible.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-01-2011, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by calibers View Post
maybe cryptic has a minimum amount of complaints before they fix something..
Must be pretty damn high.