Lt. Commander
# 1 digital
12-30-2010, 02:35 PM
hey i have a question i have the Star Trek Online - Retail Collectors Edition
if i buy a digital version to do i need to make an other acount i can i just ad it to my acount that i have now?
so i have the things from the digital version to and the Star Trek Online - Retail Collectors Edition things?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-30-2010, 02:39 PM
You can indeed simply add it to your existing account. Right now I have the Retail Collector's Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition, and normal Retail Edition all on one account. I have all of the items from each edition on my account as well.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-30-2010, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantesh View Post
You can indeed simply add it to your existing account. Right now I have the Retail Collector's Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition, and normal Retail Edition all on one account. I have all of the items from each edition on my account as well.

so i need to instal de deigital version and always need to instaled steam?
ore can i just instal it from steam and entery the key's in sto and then delete de content?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-30-2010, 02:45 PM
You only need one copy of the game installed on your machine. All you do next is simply add the different keys into your account and it unlocks the items for you.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-31-2010, 09:10 AM
Wow! talk about a leap of faith with the Lifetime subscription!!! I was going to add that each new code you add to your account will also get you an extra 30 days, but with life time, no need!