Lt. Commander
# 1 Unique Uniform for Fleet
12-30-2010, 04:17 PM
JUst wanted to suggest to Cryptic if they cound come up with a variaty of Uniform specially for fleet.

It's good to have the fleet name above our toon and ship the Badges as well Thanks for that

But I think Fleet should have unique set of uniform only Available on the Fleet menu.

Hofully more than 3 different type of uniform so we can choose.

who's with me?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-30-2010, 04:20 PM
I completely agree with you. I would hope if such a thing were implemented, that they would have at least ten different uniform tops with a few options for the pants. Otherwise, I think the various fleet uniforms would just come out looking the same.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-30-2010, 04:58 PM
I thought we could already set fleet uniforms? I'm sure my fleet can do it...
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-30-2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_JMonkey View Post
I thought we could already set fleet uniforms? I'm sure my fleet can do it...
We can.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-30-2010, 05:18 PM
I think they're talking about a fleet-only design, not a fleet slot. Like VAs and ambassadors get unique uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-30-2010, 05:59 PM
I like the idea, but it would also remove the variety of uniforms and probably find that not everyone would like it. So they would have to create about five different ones which would take up a lot of resources.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-30-2010, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavrykDH View Post
I like the idea, but it would also remove the variety of uniforms and probably find that not everyone would like it. So they would have to create about five different ones which would take up a lot of resources.
This is why I'm for the "mix n match" uniforms we have now...if one's fleet leader should be capable of creating a good unifom.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-30-2010, 06:15 PM
Hrm... unique uniforms are usually granted only to those who,

A) pay for them, or
B) accomplish something (rank, diplomacy system, X00 subscription days)

I suppose people might try making the case that joining a fleet is some sort of accomplishment, but I'd like to shoot that one down right now. This whole displaying your fleet name over your character name thing isn't all that great if you're not in a fleet, nor want to be. Cause now, where before someone'd check my profile every few days or so and throw me a random, unintroduced fleet invite, I can't go anywhere for even half an hour these days without having free tickets for entry into the latest iteration of the zomgleetfleet thrown at me...

Clicking spam really shouldn't be considered an accomplishment.

Now, holding your ground against the deluge...

Nah, not really.

I'm not really that averse to this. I don't see the benefit, but I don't see the harm either. I'm just being an ass.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-30-2010, 06:53 PM
Yes fleet can do uniform but it's the same uniform you can do for your toon.

what i mean it's a unique uniform like the veteran or ambassador one but you can only access the Fleet uniform is you in a fleet.

we already got the badge and name of fleet above so I think a unique uniform would be a nice addition
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-30-2010, 07:03 PM
Considering ANYONE can form a fleet, with nothing more invested from them then time, zone spam, and 4 warm bodies in pretty much any condition.

Im at a loss how such a uniform would be unique? Anyone who wanted it, would simply game the system to get it.