Lt. Commander
I can't stress enough how much you need to purchase the fully copy of Star Trek Online, I downloaded the trial 2 days ago and bought the full game today and I can honestly say this is by far one of the most immersive and enjoyable MMO's I have ever played.

Everything from the group combat to the helpful and friendly community is more than you could ever ask for.

Well that's my two pennies.

Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfchance
I can't stress enough how much you need to purchase the fully copy of Star Trek Online, I downloaded the trial 2 days ago and bought the full game today and I can honestly say this is by far one of the most immersive and enjoyable MMO's I have ever played.

Everything from the group combat to the helpful and friendly community is more than you could ever ask for.

Well that's my two pennies.

Live long and prosper.
Hey...welcome to the game. Glad you like it. I am enjoying it, too.

Now, having said that, you need to tighten up the chin strap on your helmet because your very nice thread will very shortly be getting carpet-bombed by the ravenous (yet very friendly) haters that don't seem to do anything but pay to play a game that they apparently despise.

Don't let them get to you. They're just grumpy.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
Hey...welcome to the game. Glad you like it. I am enjoying it, too.

Now, having said that, you need to tighten up the chin strap on your helmet because your very nice thread will very shortly be getting carpet-bombed by the ravenous (yet very friendly) haters that don't seem to do anything but pay to play a game that they apparently despise.

Don't let them get to you. They're just grumpy.
haha, It will take more than a few mardy bums to get me down ^ ^
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Welcome to the game!

I'm sure you'll become acquainted with STO's quirks (both good and bad) soon enough. Also, you picked a good time to join - there's a new set of weekly missions coming soon.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-30-2010, 07:34 PM
Quote:
haha, It will take more than a few mardy bums to get me down ^ ^
mmmmkay...now I hafta ask - what the H is a mardy bum? I know what a bum is (hobo kinda guy, right?) but mardy?
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-30-2010, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
mmmmkay...now I hafta ask - what the H is a mardy bum? I know what a bum is (hobo kinda guy, right?) but mardy?
This will explain everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp1fQ51YZMM
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Quote:
This will explain everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp1fQ51YZMM
Oh, ok. Got it now. Thanks