Lt. Commander
# 1 Pet Shuttle
12-30-2010, 07:30 PM
Hi,

I am curious if anyone else never got their pet runabout tribble reward ?

I spent many hours on the tribble test server during the tribble test weekend and i never got mine, i have checked all over my C-store window ingame and cant find it, all my friends got theirs but not me. I have submitted a ingame bug report and no reply... figures...

I want my runabout

P.S love the game
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-30-2010, 07:33 PM
Most of the devs are on holiday until the 3rd so you probably shouldn't expect to get any real reply until after that point.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-30-2010, 07:46 PM
TBH I was surprised when I got mine, I didn't expect to get it as I thought I wasn't in long enough.

I found mine in the pet tab in the special unlocks area of C-store, you probably checked already but thought I'd confirm it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-31-2010, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennanneilpgf
Hi,

I spent many hours on the tribble test server during the tribble test weekend and i never got mine, i have checked all over my C-store window ingame and cant find it, all my friends got theirs but not me. I have submitted a ingame bug report and no reply... figures...

I want my runabout

P.S love the game
I received mine. Did you file any bug reports while playtesting? I believe they have changed the criteria to encourage more people to play AND report bugs found on Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-31-2010, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennanneilpgf
Hi,

I want my runabout

P.S love the game
Yep, never got mine. I spent hours on the server, and my friend spent a total of maybe 5 minutes. He had his new runabout waiting for him. I got nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-07-2011, 01:27 PM
I realize this thread is a week old but I still haven't gotten mine, either. Should I file a ticket or something?
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devast8tor View Post
I received mine. Did you file any bug reports while playtesting? I believe they have changed the criteria to encourage more people to play AND report bugs found on Tribble.
Err, this isn't true at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehra
I realize this thread is a week old but I still haven't gotten mine, either. Should I file a ticket or something?
You could try, although I fear you probably just didn't spend enough time on tribble. I'm sure it will be on the C-Store within a few months for anyone who missed it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetzaal
You could try, although I fear you probably just didn't spend enough time on tribble. I'm sure it will be on the C-Store within a few months for anyone who missed it.
I spent a few hours on it as I recall. I didn't see anywhere that there was a certain time requirement to get the reward. Hmmmf. Not really a big deal, just wanted to get it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-07-2011, 01:34 PM
i have mine.

if you spent some time of tribble (during the specified time period) then id file a ticket as you should have it.

but do double check the c-store and all the tabs just in case you missed it. you dont want to end up looking silly when they tell you in sitting in the c-store waiting for you.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-07-2011, 01:37 PM
It's under special unlocks right?