Lt. Commander
# 1 Scramble Sensors
12-31-2010, 01:23 AM
Scamble Sensors is a silly silly FED biased skill. I have filed a bug report and I would suggest everyone do the same as it allows a scrambled ship to see the other sides cloaked vessels. This makes it a no go for FvK as a klink. If you a klink using scramble I would suggest you drop it.

I wondered how I was getting hit at 10-12k out EVERY time. Now I get it. lol Again please please all you feds leveling your klinks stop running scramble so I can battle cloak proper like. hahaha
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-31-2010, 01:29 AM
Yep. Once scrambled you can see any ENEMY cloaked ship during the duration of the scramble.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-31-2010, 02:31 AM
Id hardly say its "Fed biased" as that suggests its an intended effect.

Its a bug, nothing more.. Nothing less.. And obviously, it should be fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-31-2010, 02:40 AM
Quote:

No, it's just one of the other secret tell tales that Cryptic is favoring the Fed side.
Wait, didn't we just argue somewhere else that Cryptic is secretely favoring the Klink side?

All I know is, we were always at war with Eurasia.

---

Either way - easy fixes:
1) Force everyone on the Fed side to fly vessels with cloak or MES.
2) Force everyone on the kling side to not fly vessels with cloak. (Gurumba Siege Destroyer money, here it comes!)
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-31-2010, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post

wasn't saying it was put in by fed players. lol

Just saying it favors feds kinda hard to battle cloak when everyone can see you regardless lol
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-31-2010, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
wasn't saying it was put in by fed players. lol

Just saying it favors feds kinda hard to battle cloak when everyone can see you regardless lol
Well.. And it naturally also affects my Defiant.. So it must both be Fed and KDF biased.

:p
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-31-2010, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
Well.. And it naturally also affects my Defiant.. So it must both be Fed and KDF biased.

:p
not many all defiant teams running around... and you don't have a battle cloak.
Your right though this effects Gal X Defiants... and likely mes users as well. Just feds are not as a rule able to voluntarily drop there shields in the middle of a battle... its kinda part of klink game play. With all the scrambling going on it handicaps that game play.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-31-2010, 09:15 AM
When did it start doing this? Is it a new bug? i haven't played for a while
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-31-2010, 10:33 AM
Some say 35 second scrambles are a bug too.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-31-2010, 11:57 AM
The problem with this bug is that, it affects the ability to stay hidden and use the abilities that come with ships that can cloak, it really effects battle cloak, and it especially hurts the B'rel retrofit. (Hey look, yet ANOTHER problem with the B'rel! )

As far as "when" this bug came around? Not sure. I never noticed anything like this until last night when a fleet mate brought it to my attention while in Ker'rat. For all we know it could have been in the game since the beginning. It explains how feds were able, while scrambled, to chase down cloaked enemy ships with ease.