Lt. Commander
Here's my problem with the C-Store, the restrictions!! I understand that certain ships are for certain levels, but if I want to spend my points on a VA ship and my rank is only RA I should be allowed too. Hopefully I will be a VA soon but not soon enough to take advantage of the 20% off sale. We should be able to buy whatever we want and save it for that rank!! Remove the restriction Cryptic and let me spend my points my way......you already have about $200 of my money plus a lifetime sub!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-31-2010, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK13 View Post
Here's my problem with the C-Store, the restrictions!! I understand that certain ships are for certain levels, but if I want to spend my points on a VA ship and my rank is only RA I should be allowed too. Hopefully I will be a VA soon but not soon enough to take advantage of the 20% off sale. We should be able to buy whatever we want and save it for that rank!! Remove the restriction Cryptic and let me spend my points my way......you already have about $200 of my money plus a lifetime sub!!
While I do agree with you, I understand where they're coming from too. They don't want people to purchase a VA ship only to go qqing that they can't use it at capt. If they could make it very obvious it's a ship for VA then I'd be all for removing the restrictions (as for some of my alt's I'd like to get a ship during the sales hehe).
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Both valid points, maybe have a warning message pop up and you need to accept that then click purchase again to allow it, that way Cryptic can say "you were warned and given 2 chances"
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-02-2011, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delynandir
Both valid points, maybe have a warning message pop up and you need to accept that then click purchase again to allow it, that way Cryptic can say "you were warned and given 2 chances"
Yep, then that takes the burden off them completely. (Minus those that STILL will ignore the warnings :p)
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-02-2011, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
Yep, then that takes the burden off them completely. (Minus those that STILL will ignore the warnings :p)
Agree 100% too bad the Devs are off and the sale ends tomorrow!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-02-2011, 08:44 PM
You want the ship at the discounted price, but aren't a VA yet?

You realize you can buy it now, and claim it when you hit VA, right? Unless your complaint is the fact that yor RA just can't use it?

Don't see that changing, but they may end up adding more ships for the lower ranks.

Saith
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-03-2011, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galan_Vaurek
You want the ship at the discounted price, but aren't a VA yet?

You realize you can buy it now, and claim it when you hit VA, right? Unless your complaint is the fact that yor RA just can't use it?

Don't see that changing, but they may end up adding more ships for the lower ranks.

Saith
Sorry but you are wrong!! You can not buy it until you are that rank. You get the message "Your Character is restricted from getting this item"

Wasnt worried about using it wanted to bank it for the future!!
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-03-2011, 06:37 AM
Dak13 is right. It's been this way since the starting of seeing ships being put in C-Store. Unless you're the proper rank you cannot purchase them.