Lt. Commander
Mission wont update after asteroid been destroyed. Any input would be great. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-01-2011, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scire420 View Post
Mission wont update after asteroid been destroyed. Any input would be great. Thanks
Been broken since launch, STILL broken after the planned downtime on the 29th... no-one on the support team cares.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-01-2011, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by count23 View Post
Been broken since launch, STILL broken after the planned downtime on the 29th... no-one on the support team cares.
Well, thats a little over the top lets say, but then the STO forum page often gets people typing out their own conclusions and silly assumptions to certain matters.

The mission you are stuck on is the same as many of us at the moment. I'm surprised with how many threads there are on the forum that you didn't notice one but no matter. It was not broken since launch, as that sounds like it is almost a year old bug nearly, though it seem to happen after Season 3 went Live. Whether or not it was due to be corrected or simply an error in judgement, details were mentioned of a fix in the 22nd of December's Patch Release Notes. This wasn't the case but i'm sure it will be fixed soon enough. Cryptic are back to work on Monday after a well deserved break and i would feel that this will be high up on their list of issues to mend due to many people feeling the sting.