Lt. Commander
# 1 I have too much Excellence!
01-31-2011, 05:06 AM
This is starting to get ridiculous...my ship vaults are filled to the point of bursting with these medals (or badges or whatever they're called) of Excellence. And they're still piling up

Please Cryptic, give us something useful to spend them on!

I could ofc buy green MKX gear for it and recycle it for ECs... but my situation with ECs is pretty much the same... too much of it and nothing to spend it on. :p

How about making a PVP set (like the Borg or AEGIS set) and have Excellence as the currency you buy it with? Say 1000 a piece.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2011, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dassem_Ultor
How about making a PVP set (like the Borg or AEGIS set) and have Excellence as the currency you buy it with? Say 1000 a piece.
might as well hand them out for free then as everyone is in your situation
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2011, 05:15 AM
It would be nice to at least get an Aegis console that could be like the Borg console. We don't need anything ground breaking, but maybe some fun stuff, even consumable stuff. What if there were double purpose batteries that could boost 2 stats by 50 points? Or one by 50 points for double time? Not very imaginative, but someone could come up with something more fun/useful.

It would be nice if crafted items could be altered to give them greater variety, or at least to fit a more pressing need. For example, right now it might be nice if you could get more ACC added to an item even at the expense of a Critical Severity or Chance mod. It could make sense to sell the materials needed to modify those crafted items using existing PVP points.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2011, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
It would be nice to at least get an Aegis console that could be like the Borg console. We don't need anything ground breaking, but maybe some fun stuff, even consumable stuff. What if there were double purpose batteries that could boost 2 stats by 50 points? Or one by 50 points for double time? Not very imaginative, but someone could come up with something more fun/useful.

It would be nice if crafted items could be altered to give them greater variety, or at least to fit a more pressing need. For example, right now it might be nice if you could get more ACC added to an item even at the expense of a Critical Severity or Chance mod. It could make sense to sell the materials needed to modify those crafted items using existing PVP points.
we could have a new console that sings for the fed side when under attack,

".......there's........klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow.......there's klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow Jim"

Or if you tied it to crew death it could sing

"It's worse than that he's dead jim..........dead jim, dead jim, it's worse than that he's dead jim....dead jim dead, Dead"

For the kdf it might be

"We come in peace....shoot to kill, shoot to kill, we come in peace shoot to kill'
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2011, 05:31 AM
Bwahahhahahahah! I need to find that and the Picard song. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCARADb9asE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6oUz1v17Uo
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2011, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Bwahahhahahahah! I need to find that and the Picard song. XD
tbh i was a little saddened that i actually remembered it after all these years
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2011, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardept View Post
might as well hand them out for free then as everyone is in your situation
Everyone already PVPing yes. Except when rolling a new toon. Also I'd like a third set for variation

May get some people to do more PvP? And you know PvP... once you get into it you don't leave

(not if my tractor beam has anything to say about it!!!!)
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2011, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dassem_Ultor
This is starting to get ridiculous...my ship vaults are filled to the point of bursting with these medals (or badges or whatever they're called) of Excellence. And they're still piling up

Please Cryptic, give us something useful to spend them on!

I could ofc buy green MKX gear for it and recycle it for ECs... but my situation with ECs is pretty much the same... too much of it and nothing to spend it on. :p

Mail me some gear! I'm pvping at captain with the most ridiculous garbage equipment wigs@wiggum11
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2011, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggum11 View Post
Mail me some gear! I'm pvping at captain with the most ridiculous garbage equipment wigs@wiggum11
nah, i'm saving my marks for when they make the sets!

(besides, they're only good for RA gear )
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2011, 03:32 PM
"First Annual Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence"