Lt. Commander
... at least, not outside the mission you get it in.

Sure it'll put out normal fires in that mission, but I've never had it put out Plasma Grenade fires (good way to clear up a plasma fire patch trap in a hallway) or other normal fires after the mission

Anyone else notice that discrepancy here?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-06-2011, 04:18 AM
I don't think it's really designed to be used anywhere else. I'm guessing they didn't have the tech at the time to remove on mission completion like they did with the flashlight from the devidian series. I remember people running round using the extinguisher in all sorts of places to be annoying or whatever reason they felt it was necessary to use it in ESD, DS( and so on.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-06-2011, 04:20 AM
It is a great replacements for CO2 smoke makers in parties

that is about it though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-06-2011, 06:07 AM
Its not rated to put out Plasma based fires.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-06-2011, 06:34 AM
The point of the device isn't to put out fires, that's just a bonus for that one mission. The point is to go to ESD, run up behind someone, and shoot the device so that it looks like the person is experiencing severe flatulence, thus amusing officers. Working as intended.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-06-2011, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StEvk View Post
The point of the device isn't to put out fires, that's just a bonus for that one mission. The point is to go to ESD, run up behind someone, and shoot the device so that it looks like the person is experiencing severe flatulence, thus amusing officers. Working as intended.
Oh yes..
Extremely funny..

Small minds...
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-06-2011, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
Oh yes..
Extremely funny..

Small minds...
You're only young once, but you can always be immature
Lt. Commander
I think it's Skirmish where you board a damaged Cardassian ship and there are fires all over but your fire suppressor doesn't put those out either. I tried .