Lt. Commander
# 11
01-01-2011, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine_Falcon View Post
This is no glitch.

The fact is that most of the players are male. Many of them have an all female, or mostly female, harem/crew. So they usually keep the female BOs and sell the males.

You might find it interesting to note that, when I was monitoring the Exchange, I noticed that, for those races that are visually appealing, the prices for female BOs are usually 3 to 5 times higher than that of male BOs with the same abilities/skills. For those races, like Rigelians or Tellarites, that aren't visually appealing the prices are the same between male and female BOs.

The one exception being Saurians of course.

Which reminds me. Does anyone know why Saurian females have breasts? They're lizards. Lizards don't breast feed and they don't have breasts.
well there were the femles in the tv movie/show v that had breast
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-01-2011, 07:54 AM
I have been getting allot of BO's from missions and from leveling up...all aliens that I have gotten have been male and not a single female, but most of the other BO's (Ferengi, Trill, Andorian, Vulcan, Human and so on) that I have gotten have been female.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-01-2011, 08:37 AM
*ahem* raises hand. I'm a female and I play numerous MMOs and have done so for years. Just wanted you boys to know that female gamers are not a myth...we are out there...*cue ominous music* :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-01-2011, 09:00 AM
You can find them. I have a pakled (blue), a human (purple) and a bolian (blue) that I haven't assigned. Besides my borg female and joined trill.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-01-2011, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbird200425 View Post
You can find them. I have a pakled (blue), a human (purple) and a bolian (blue) that I haven't assigned. Besides my borg female and joined trill.
Ummm you missed the question... as in "ALIEN species" female.... not non-human races..
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-01-2011, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynameisxena View Post
*ahem* raises hand. I'm a female and I play numerous MMOs and have done so for years. Just wanted you boys to know that female gamers are not a myth...we are out there...*cue ominous music* :p
Glad to know that the myth has been busted.... actually nice to meet a true "female" gamer.... unfortunatly I don't think you would join my BOFF's list as a female alien officer... although I am sure you would be the "number one"... might even take over the ship as your own, beat me down, throw me out of an airlock, ahhemm sorry... got a little carried away there for a sec..
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-01-2011, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWanderer View Post
Ummm you missed the question... as in "ALIEN species" female.... not non-human races..
That make more sense....might what to change it to non-humanoid female species. Right now it just talk about female alien boff's.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-01-2011, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynameisxena View Post
There are more female players than some people think, but they don't notice it until they hear them talk in ventrilo, mumble or teamspeak.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
When you trade, remember that probably somewhere between 50 and 90% (there... I havnt made up a actual statistic) of the players are male. As such there may be a reluctance to trade female characters.
Welcome to the internet. Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Lt. Commander
# 20
01-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine_Falcon View Post
The fact is that most of the players are male. Many of them have an all female, or mostly female, harem/crew. So they usually keep the female BOs and sell the males.
This. And buy all the females, of course.

Priorities.