Lt. Commander
# 31
01-03-2011, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWanderer View Post
Umm,, thank you for the time you spent to post.... however the thread is concerning... the "Alien" in game race not having any female BOFF's ... I attempted to indicate that with my first post , although I was apparently not expressive enough (holiday weekend... perhaps a bit to much celebrating.. my apologies) So aside from Trill ....do you happen to have any NON-White/Common female "Alien" BOFF'S or have you seen any???
Did you even bother to read the post that I replied to or my other posts in this thread?
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-04-2011, 02:48 AM
Yes, they do. In all the time I've been playing, of the 5 alien BOs I recieved between March (when I started playing) and now, 3 of them have been female.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. :p
Lt. Commander
# 33 Opps... and with my apologies
01-04-2011, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise-D View Post
Did you even bother to read the post that I replied to or my other posts in this thread?
Actually I have read your posts.... however I erroneously confused your name and posts with those made from of "kbird" (sorry the similarity of the avatars got me). After realizing my mistake I realize you were mearly responding to another posters topic and not trolling due to the title of the thread.

You have my apologies and thanks for the contributions you have made to this discussion.

The DarkWanderer
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-04-2011, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine_Falcon View Post
Does anyone know why Saurian females have breasts? They're lizards. Lizards don't breast feed and they don't have breasts.

Oh, you just broke the game for me. I'm not going to be able to divert my gaze now in ESD.
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-04-2011, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
Yes, they do. In all the time I've been playing, of the 5 alien BOs I recieved between March (when I started playing) and now, 3 of them have been female.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. :p
First off, love the avatar..(nice to see a fellow WH40K fan). Allow me to ask, as I have also recieved a few "Alien" female officers, they were not commons/white?

Waiting anxiously to light up in hopes that green/blue/purple "Alien" Female BOFF's exist. And yes I own a pipe, and although I usually smoke Irish Mist I would be glad to make an exception.

The DarkWanderer
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Actually I have read your posts.... however I erroneously confused your name and posts with those made from of "kbird" (sorry the similarity of the avatars got me). After realizing my mistake I realize you were mearly responding to another posters topic and not trolling due to the title of the thread.

You have my apologies and thanks for the contributions you have made to this discussion.

The DarkWanderer
No hard feelings and thanks for the apologise, not many do that these days in the forums when they realised that they have made a mistake.
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-04-2011, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise-D View Post
No hard feelings and thanks for the apologise, not many do that these days in the forums when they realised that they have made a mistake.
The mistake is/was mine and I will be the first one to own up to my faults or mistakes. I humbly "thank you" for accepting my apology and am glad that (much like your response) there are people such as yourself who can have an intelligent conversation, which sometimes are typed or interpreted in error, and not have a flame thread made out of it. My "Hats Off To You" for being the bigger person.

The DarkWanderer
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-06-2011, 02:20 AM
Quote:
First off, love the avatar..(nice to see a fellow WH40K fan). Allow me to ask, as I have also recieved a few "Alien" female officers, they were not commons/white?

Waiting anxiously to light up in hopes that green/blue/purple "Alien" Female BOFF's exist. And yes I own a pipe, and although I usually smoke Irish Mist I would be glad to make an exception.

The DarkWanderer
I don't know the specifics, as 3 of the aliens I recieved where with my RA, Sansa, K'Sopth (Andorian Female) which got deleted about 2 to 3 months ago.

But as far as I can tell, 2 of the 3 were white, 1 was common, and the 2 male were common.

I think of the 5 aliens, 4 of them came from mission rewards/crew requests, 2 of the females (both white) where "New crew want to join your ship" messages. I certainly know one Alien BO (Male) was purchased so I could re-skill one of my BOs on my Will Riker toon.
Lt. Commander
You can buy common (white) quality female alien boffs at the boff store. With 13 characters I've never been offered a female alien but quite a few male alien boffs in that time, and I have never, ever seen a female alien boff of green or better quality offered on the exchange. I don't buy that they were simply all kept when people could sell one for untold millions of credits on the exchange should they find one.

I think it's a bug that's been with us since launch and they've never bothered to fix it. I read every patch note and have never seen it on a patch note.

SInce Alien boffs are by far the most customizable and my alien characters are the most customizable for traits it would be nice to be offered both genders. Well past time we get this sorted out.
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-06-2011, 05:23 AM
I have one on Atarax. I don't remember when I received it or if it was green/blue/purple or just common. They exist. I've seen lots of all-female boff crews before, though, so they may be rare.