Lt. Commander
Like hi every one i was like woundering o ya im new any ways i found out max level is 51 but i was like woundering the skills u have and have to us points to put in can u max all the skills for your officer and officers in the point skill page thingy and make them all max 9?

Any ways im still learning this game it seem fun wish mission didnt take so long any ways have lots of fun every one =)
()()
(^,^)
()(")(") @};---
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-02-2011, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaRedrose
Like hi every one i was like woundering o ya im new any ways i found out max level is 51 but i was like woundering the skills u have and have to us points to put in can u max all the skills for your officer and officers in the point skill page thingy and make them all max 9?

Any ways im still learning this game it seem fun wish mission didnt take so long any ways have lots of fun every one =)
()()
(^,^)
()(")(") @};---
No, you need to pick which shills you want to work on. There is no way to max out every skill, you will not earn enough skill points to do that.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-02-2011, 07:24 AM
Yes, you won't have enough points to buy all the captain skills for your charactor. However, your Bridge officers can have all their skills maxed out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-03-2011, 09:54 AM
Look up "character builder" or skill planners in the forum search engine and several good ones should pop-up.