Lt. Commander
# 1 Any RoI fleets?
12-30-2010, 10:05 PM
Anyone else here from the Republic of Ireland had the idea of setting up a guild?
Not that I'm nationalistic (in the slightest), I just thought it might be nice to play with some compatriots.
Lt. Commander
# 2 =]
12-31-2010, 02:37 AM
or you could join The British Guards :-)
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-31-2010, 05:06 AM
I'm not aware of any Irish specific fleets, although given the amount of fleets out there, who knows... it's certainly possible.

If your search doesn't bode well though, you're welcome to join {UFP}. We have a lot of members on the GMT time zone (including myself) and in fact we've recruited two Irish people in the past week, very friendly guys ({UFP}Okato and {UFP}Choras).
More information can be found at www.ufplanets.com or you're more than welcome to contact me.

Kind Regards,
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-31-2010, 12:20 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We accept all kinds of players and we offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled with players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard.

I hope you take the time to check us out at our website, If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-31-2010, 12:26 PM
I myself am from Ireland (originally from Dublin), so send me a friend req in game if you fancy playing around the same time i am.

I'm not in any guilds though lol, not yet.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-31-2010, 12:35 PM
Aurora Fleet is always looking for great Marines! We also have some European players as well from England, Greece, and Switzerland. Check us out at www.aurorafleet.com!
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-01-2011, 02:16 PM
If you haven't joined a fleet yet check us out at Pride of Starfleet, if interested post to forums, join site, or contact any fleet member in game. We are not a European fleet, but we have members, in England, Germany, Denmark, Poland, Sweden, and some in other parts of the world, so usually someone in game most of the time, also offer Federation and Klingon fleets, with joint chat channel for easy faction communication.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-02-2011, 04:34 PM
I'm Irish as well if you want to add me as a friend in game - not in a fleet either though.