Lt. Commander
PM me if you want some of those Aegis Sets. me and my friend are Making them, but me, i'm very Generous Person, i wanted to do this for People who can't Afford Aegis Sets because of insanely Crazy Prices on Exchange. so, i'm making them for people for free. doing this is my reward. as for posters of Exchange in STO, SHAME on you for making those Prices. in case you already forgotten, Aegis Sets are Limited to Captain Rank and Higher. as for would to be Buyers, this is Best Alternative for you! saving your ECs for something better than to losing your ECs to buy the Sets that's very worth 140K and higher. so.. PM Me or Post on This Thread for exactly what you need and Provide Materials. before you think it's some kind of joke or other. i keep Promises, Keep and hold my Word. i never Break Promises or my word. never ever. by the way, my Friend is helping me to get my GRS (General Research Skills) to 1,600 or high in order to craft Aegis Sets before he leaves to farming for Samples. that's better for me to go craft for my Friends and People who need Aegis Sets badly. i never thought i could be actually doing it to let people know on Forums that i love to help people out lol. oh well. if you're Interested, you know where to find me in STO.

PM me or Post on This Thread.
or better yet,
i can be found on ESD doing Tribble Breeding or at MA (Memory Alpha) doing Crafting leveling
my Charactor is Brandon Niquette. i wear VA style clothing in Black and White with Gold on Shoulders lol.
sometimes i Travel to AC (Alpha Centurai) or DS9 in BU (Beta Ursae)
my Nicknames for Sectors are so easy that you litterally know where to go lol.
bye bye!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-02-2011, 09:23 AM
Edited: ...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-02-2011, 09:24 AM
So, in other words you arn't giving away the sets. You are assembling them for free. But you don't have enough experience in crafting to make them yet.

So the sets arn't really free, and you cant really make them, yet. But if you could you'd do it for free. Good to know....I guess.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-02-2011, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnwan View Post
So, in other words you arn't giving away the sets. You are assembling them for free. But you don't have enough experience in crafting to make them yet.

So the sets arn't really free, and you cant really make them, yet. But if you could you'd do it for free. Good to know....I guess.
Hmmmm hehe
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-02-2011, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superlink1 View Post
i'm very Generous Person,
Well, it was nice of you to say so.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-02-2011, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Too bad I'm short for some of the resources lol

I'll be willing to trade a purple Mk X Hyper-Impulse Engine [ Aux ] [ Full ] x2 that I looted from KA :p
that's nice lol
Quote:

yes but i also can give Full Sets too. it's only Fair that they have Whole Sets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparrowjive55 View Post
Well, it was nice of you to say so.
Thank, that's what i am.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-02-2011, 10:45 AM
For the record. i'm getting fairly tired of folks saying the exchange is out of control.

As far as the Aegis sets are going for. It seems pretty well balanced. And while it can be argued the materials are over priced (I don't agree) The prices for the Aegis sets are actually pretty cheap.

These prices were pulled from the exchange today.

Engine : 60 Tachyon Wave Signatures 680,000
1 Anyon Particle 67,000
1 Chronometric Particle 625,000
1 Methogenic Particle 67,000
Total cost 1,439,000
Cost for one on the exchange 1,139,000

Shield: 60 Photonic Technology 600,000
1 Antithoron Particle 675,000
1 Beta-Tachyon Particle 90,000
1 Duderon Particle 65,000
Total cost 1,430,000
Cost for one on the exchange 1,340,000

Deflector: 60 Exobiological Data 440,000
1 Dekyon Particle 63,000
1 Metreon Particle 260,000
1 Trianium Particle 45,000
Total cost 808,000
Cost for one on the exchange 1,200,000

total cost for all 3 in materials. 3,677,000
Cost to buy all 3 off the exchange 3,679,000

Total difference 2,000
And prices will only continue to drop as demand for Aegis sets settles. So the argument that folks ripping people off at the exchange, is just false.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superlink1 View Post
PM me if you want some of those Aegis Sets. me and my friend are Making them, but me, i'm very Generous Person, i wanted to do this for People who can't Afford Aegis Sets because of insanely Crazy Prices on Exchange. so, i'm making them for people for free. doing this is my reward. as for posters of Exchange in STO, SHAME on you for making those Prices. in case you already forgotten, Aegis Sets are Limited to Captain Rank and Higher. as for would to be Buyers, this is Best Alternative for you! saving your ECs for something better than to losing your ECs to buy the Sets that's very worth 140K and higher. so.. PM Me or Post on This Thread for exactly what you need and Provide Materials. before you think it's some kind of joke or other. i keep Promises, Keep and hold my Word. i never Break Promises or my word. never ever. by the way, my Friend is helping me to get my GRS (General Research Skills) to 1,600 or high in order to craft Aegis Sets before he leaves to farming for Samples. that's better for me to go craft for my Friends and People who need Aegis Sets badly. i never thought i could be actually doing it to let people know on Forums that i love to help people out lol. oh well. if you're Interested, you know where to find me in STO.

PM me or Post on This Thread.
or better yet,
i can be found on ESD doing Tribble Breeding or at MA (Memory Alpha) doing Crafting leveling
my Charactor is Brandon Niquette. i wear VA style clothing in Black and White with Gold on Shoulders lol.
sometimes i Travel to AC (Alpha Centurai) or DS9 in BU (Beta Ursae)
my Nicknames for Sectors are so easy that you litterally know where to go lol.
bye bye!

This is a nice thing, but I have to object tot he "crazy" price statement. They are selling for 1.3 - 1.8 mil a pop, in a game where money has little value.

And never mind the fact that you can max out crafting in like two easy days of farming...
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-02-2011, 11:25 AM
If someone is going to put in the effort to farm up supplies to make stuff, they might as well put in the tiny extra effort and just max the XP.

After I did it I made 10 million credits in four days of selling aegis equipment.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Quote:
For the record. i'm getting fairly tired of folks saying the exchange is out of control.

As far as the Aegis sets are going for. It seems pretty well balanced. And while it can be argued the materials are over priced (I don't agree) The prices for the Aegis sets are actually pretty cheap.

These prices were pulled from the exchange today.

Engine : 60 Tachyon Wave Signatures 680,000
1 Anyon Particle 67,000
1 Chronometric Particle 625,000
1 Methogenic Particle 67,000
Total cost 1,439,000
Cost for one on the exchange 1,139,000

Shield: 60 Photonic Technology 600,000
1 Antithoron Particle 675,000
1 Beta-Tachyon Particle 90,000
1 Duderon Particle 65,000
Total cost 1,430,000
Cost for one on the exchange 1,340,000

Deflector: 60 Exobiological Data 440,000
1 Dekyon Particle 63,000
1 Metreon Particle 260,000
1 Trianium Particle 45,000
Total cost 808,000
Cost for one on the exchange 1,200,000

total cost for all 3 in materials. 3,677,000
Cost to buy all 3 off the exchange 3,679,000

Total difference 2,000
And prices will only continue to drop as demand for Aegis sets settles. So the argument that folks ripping people off at the exchange, is just false.
Keeping in mid that I completely agree with you, I dont think all the complaints are that the Aegis set is ripping people off, but most complain about the fact that the particles and data are high to begin with. Some people just think that hundreds of thousands of credits for on particle is ridiculous...

My thoughts, on the other hand, is that they should stop complaining and farm the particles themselves if they care so much
Closed Thread