Lt. Commander
# 31
01-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superlink1 View Post
i'm Deaf, so i'm diffrent from other Deafs because i type like that way.
you are right. You aren't. Should I speak ONLY IN CAPS BECAUSE YOU ARE DEAF? or are you like
the turrets guy where typing on the internet is also affected by your condition?

I will take the infraction when I say BS,

Ignore me and continue your posts I so love them.

Can't wait for the next super installment of Super LINK!!!

Dear god, I am sorry I added to my post count here. Anyone who was serious should be ashamed of themselves.

Really ashamed.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-02-2011, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maina View Post
you are right. You aren't. Should I speak ONLY IN CAPS BECAUSE YOU ARE DEAF? or are you like
the turrets guy where typing on the internet is also affected by your condition?

I will take the infraction when I say BS,

Ignore me and continue your posts I so love them.

Can't wait for the next super installment of Super LINK!!!

Dear god, I am sorry I added to my post count here. Anyone who was serious should be ashamed of themselves.

Really ashamed.
Gee whiz.. you are so good with ways of your WORDS! i never ingore you cuz i find you quite great. i even get impressed by your ability to smash other posts that makes them look like noob or other. as for me, it makes me inclined to better myself with the typing.
by the way, that icon is only one i remember seeing and watched the series.

Sailor Moon, Live Action.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Gee whiz.. you are so good with ways of your WORDS! i never ingore you cuz i find you quite great. i even get impressed by your ability to smash other posts that makes them look like noob or other. as for me, it makes me inclined to better myself with the typing.
by the way, that icon is only one i remember seeing and watched the series.

Sailor Moon, Live Action.
Yes live action Sailormoon.

Don't even try to play with me.

I don't smash posts, I quote what I want to criticize. You are entertaining in a sad way. That's ok though, if I tried to play off my RP for my character as real life I'd look as bad.

Learn to step away from RP at times and you wouldn't come off so bad. I would also suggest not to try to predict a future of a world you don't understand a present of.

I would be happy to try you as a friend in game, but crap needs to drop, I can RP with the best of them, that doesn't me I want to team up with "superman" or "buffy", I don't even claim to be that. (ok maybe I do in a small way, but I don't have room for people who have 5 million torp launchers, etc, on their ship).
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-02-2011, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Yes live action Sailormoon.

Don't even try to play with me.

I don't smash posts, I quote what I want to criticize. You are entertaining in a sad way. That's ok though, if I tried to play off my RP for my character as real life I'd look as bad.

Learn to step away from RP at times and you wouldn't come off so bad. I would also suggest not to try to predict a future of a world you don't understand a present of.
okay. but i never RPed it's been Ages since i last Played a one in IMVU.com but then again, i still don't RP.
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-02-2011, 10:04 PM
Quote:
okay. but i never RPed it's been Ages since i last Played a one in IMVU.com but then again, i still don't RP.
Read your last posts. Everything you write story wise is RP.

Do not say you can't RP when you try a new federation series, what the hell is that?

No offense. Take responsibility for what you have posted before. If you don't know what that means, then ask a few of us..........
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-02-2011, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Read your last posts. Everything you write story wise is RP.

Do not say you can't RP when you try a new federation series, what the hell is that?

No offense. Take responsibility for what you have posted before. If you don't know what that means, then ask a few of us..........
i get your point. but now i updated my Avatar and my Signture, it's time for me to be serious.
Commander
# 37
08-26-2012, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
For the record. i'm getting fairly tired of folks saying the exchange is out of control.

As far as the Aegis sets are going for. It seems pretty well balanced. And while it can be argued the materials are over priced (I don't agree) The prices for the Aegis sets are actually pretty cheap.

These prices were pulled from the exchange today.

Engine : 60 Tachyon Wave Signatures 680,000
1 Anyon Particle 67,000
1 Chronometric Particle 625,000
1 Methogenic Particle 67,000
Total cost 1,439,000
Cost for one on the exchange 1,139,000

Shield: 60 Photonic Technology 600,000
1 Antithoron Particle 675,000
1 Beta-Tachyon Particle 90,000
1 Duderon Particle 65,000
Total cost 1,430,000
Cost for one on the exchange 1,340,000

Deflector: 60 Exobiological Data 440,000
1 Dekyon Particle 63,000
1 Metreon Particle 260,000
1 Trianium Particle 45,000
Total cost 808,000
Cost for one on the exchange 1,200,000

total cost for all 3 in materials. 3,677,000
Cost to buy all 3 off the exchange 3,679,000

Total difference 2,000
And prices will only continue to drop as demand for Aegis sets settles. So the argument that folks ripping people off at the exchange, is just false.
wish this was still true, cost me 6 mil just for the deflector
Starfleet Veteran
# 38
08-26-2012, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by general1devon View Post
wish this was still true, cost me 6 mil just for the deflector
The aegis deflectors are going for 1.95 mil at the moment. If you search under "ship deflector" and "Rear admiral, lower half" with "Aegis" in the search field you will get better results,
Commander
# 39
08-26-2012, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
The aegis deflectors are going for 1.95 mil at the moment. If you search under "ship deflector" and "Rear admiral, lower half" with "Aegis" in the search field you will get better results,
well i ended paying up the ass, and full Aegis sucks
Captain
# 40
08-26-2012, 09:05 AM
The NECRO is strong with this one! He has the power to necro a 7-month old thread.

NB4LOCK

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Closed Thread